Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello to all - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

I'm not even going to bother saying I'm new since one, me being here shows that I am new and two, I not exactly new as well. I've been here for some time but being the person I am, I just couldn't bring my self to bother about it. I'm a very lazy person. Now that I finally bring myself here, I just wanted to say hello to everyone here.

Let's see, for a simple introduction, I'm 16 and I'm from Asia. I'm an anime fan and love the pictures even though I can hardly draw or paint. I like any pictures that usually have a dark theme and pretty. I don't really mind about it's genre as long as it's good. Though the ones that I actually like are Bleach, Naruto, DNAngel, Prince of Tennis, Hikaru no Go, Shaman King and anything from CLAMP.

I would also like to comment on the high quality walls and pics here. They are really done with a of effort thus creating a lot of masterpieces. I've been able to find many walls I liked to use as a wallpaper. I use Webshots though, its a program I downloaded that can store and arrange walls, anyone heard about it? Its real useful.

Anyway, enough with the babling, I doubt you people want to hear it anyway. Well, the best of luck to those of you who wish to level up. Ja.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Hi there, well since you've put in a late hello I'll give you a late "welcome to MT" I guess... um... Welcome to MT! heh.

I'm glad to hear that you like the wallpapers here, that's what caught my attention too and now I'm hooked to the forums too XD I can't say I've heard of that program, how does it work? In what way does it arrange them?

Well I hope to hear from you on the forums in the future, CYA!

hey hey welcome to minitokyo ^_^, hope you'll have a nice time over here =P! Good thing you like the wallpapers over here ^^. I enjoy making wallpapers from time to time XD. Though i can't submit my new wallpaper yet ;_;.. Ahwell have fun and see you around ^_^!

To Cataclysm:

Thanks, I guess. Yep, the pics here are so good they almost seem professional. As for your question, the program I use is called Webshots. It actually has a website where you get to download stuff for free, though it's mostly photos and stuff. I just save the pics I like into my PC and load it into the Webshots Desktop. It doesn't really matter if it's a wall or not but it's better if it is. You can create collections and stuff in as may pics as you like. The best thing about it is it can provide a calender AND recycle your walls so that you can change the walls automatically every 15 minutes or more.

You know, the way I'm saying it kinda makes it sound like an advertisement. Oh well, it's a really good program for people who like to have a lot of different walls.

You can download Webshots Desktop at www.webshots.com. You just need to join in to be a member to get it, but I don't think it's really necessary. It's been a long time since I've vivited the site. It's free so you don't have to worry.

Hope this managed to answer your questions and I'll try to be a bit more active. :)

To roshiku:

A very very thank you for your warm welcome. I'm usually not a sociable person which would be one of the reasons why I just introduced myself. And after seeing the walls you made, it just proves what I just said, the walls here really are good enough to be professionals.

Thanks again and hope you get a new wallie up soon.

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi limes-eye,
welcome to mt...and thanks for sharing a great introduction with us! i agree with you that so many of the walls here look so professional...i wish i had that kind of talent, too ^_^'

hope you'll enjoy your stay here and will stick around for a very long time! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hey, welcome to the community. See you around some time :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

welcome to MT ^_^.
Hopoe u'll find what u're looking for here,
It's the best anime community in my knowledge >.< till then see u around.

ps: the gallery is down at the moment in case u're wondering ^_^

BCT

As a fellow new member, I greet thee warmly!

I hope you enjoy this place as much as I have been.

Cheers
:D

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Limes-eye! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Hello limes-eye! :)
Welcome to Minitokyo! Enjoy your stay here! Have a lots of fun.
I also like Clamp's works, Shaman King and Naruto. ^__^
See you again!! :D

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Welcome to MT! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun and stay active, catch ya later!

Thanks for all of your warm welcomes, I really appreciate it. :)

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

heya limes-eye and welcome to the minitokyo family! *sprinkles confetti* =^.^= we're always happy to see new faces around here. ^^

anywayz, happy leveling, make lotsa new friends and have tons of great fun! enjoy your stay here and do take care. but don't be naughtie~ XD

if ya need any help at all, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other members here in mt. we'll be glad to help u in any way we can. ^_^

i'll see ya around, my friend. toodles! ^.^

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hey girl welcome to MT best community ever :D lol
anyways every1 here is nice and will help u out if u ask :D
well make friends haf fun and happy leveling :)
anyways see ya around ;)

hello.....
welcome to MT......
i am also a malaysian.......
enjoy urself here...... :)
by the way can i know where are you from.....???

Hello,......

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

hi..welcome to MT, hope u have a great time here^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello! >_< nice to meet you! >_< welcome to minitokyo! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

^^ hi enjoy MT 2 and post a lot XD

*smiles and gives you a friendly hug* welcome and i hope to cya around. i hope you dont mind if i add you to my friendslist????

have a great day

Signature

ok then

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

hello there! hope u and i can be friends! hooray!
lots of love to ya!
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Hi there...
Welcome to MT....
Hope you will enjoy your time...
See you around MT....
Bye.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

You're delurking, heh. Wlecome...sort of. :)

"I think therefore I am severely concerned." ~Unknown

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.