Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An idea for the time being.. - Minitokyo

An idea for the time being..

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Ive been here a little while now..I think a year. And one of the many things Ive heard is that there are too many people not getting any recognition, or very little, for obviously good work. So I had this idea a little while ago: Why not, since nobody can submit anything right now, spend some time going over whats here?

Pick a series and go over the walls in it. Pick a random image and go through that person`s collection. That sort of thing. You never know what you`ll find, Ive found alot of my favs that way.

What y`all think?

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

that's a great idea...i'll try that! thanks for the suggestion :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

I think it's a good idea.

yeah i agree... and well i think people thought of this out of their own lol, since like you said it's impossible for now to submit new wallpapers.. ^^;;. But ahwell, anyway .. i dunno somehow i feel ignored o_o.. and also some threads i made in the forum section don't even show up on the main page X_x...
but ahwell guess it's just me. *quits complaining*

and well thnx for the suggestion thought ^_^.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

yeah, well rosh, some may have, but Im betting many others havent ;0 so it dosent hurt to bring the topic up, does it?

Signature

OnePiece Fan

in fact I've been doing it since I could not submit anyting,and finished the Unknown Ecchi :) however thanks for the idea,I was not about to check someone's all galleries :x

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Been doing that ^^ ever since I get to MT >.<
i tried to get over some series, but I just keep on jumping from one to another... x_x hehe, hopefully I can finish all (ImpoSsiBle!!!!!)

Signature

Siri

Siri

Suou

i've been doing that ever since i came to mt
but its a pity u just can't see every thing
thres someone's beautiful work out there who wont get recognition because its lost amongst every thing else
lol
but then again all those other submissions might be potentially beautiful works too so.
can't really win. its a shame that this happens
but its really quite hard to find a solution considering the circumstances

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Not really. Ive heard some good ideas `bout how to solve it, dependent on how nice these people who run the show wanna be and how much work they wanna put in ;) but Im not complainin too much. Its a good place anyhow.

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Great suggestion Teryon!! I've done that many times and I think I will do that right after posting in this thread. ^_^ Thank you for reminding me! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, I've done that myself. Searching other members page and alot of them do have excellent work. I, like you Teryon, found most of my faves that way. It's also a good way to get friends.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

It's awesome to just surf the doujinshi galleries and comment. Especially when you find a great one that no one's commented on for so long cause it's been there for awhile. Much appreciated by artists.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.