Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Doujinshi? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Okay. I'm well aware of what doujinshi is, but I'm utterly confused about it's definition as far as this site goes. I clicked on the doujinshi link in the sidebar, expecting to find either some original doujinshi or possibly scans of doujinshi, but instead I find what appears to be a fanart gallery?
Since when are the words 'fanart' and 'doujinshi' synoymous?
Did I miss something?

And on a secondary note: I'm almost sure there must be an faq for this site. Would someone mind pointing me in the direction of it? I can't seem to find it. >.< *feels retarded*

Thanks.

-k.

Siri

Siri

Suou

i acutally dont know hehe ^^ now that you ask. but as for this site i think any thing that you yourself draw is classed under doujinshi
if you're looking for original doujinshi there is actually an original category ^^

oh yeah and the faq on this site is under support in the top navigating bar

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmmm....yes....Doujinshi does mean fan-comics but it just refers to fanart, I really have no idea why either. Truthfully, when I first came here I was confused to. >_< Oh, and as Siri said, click on support and you'll see the FAQ button. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Thanks for helping me find the FAQ, guys. I really appreciate it.
As for Doujinshi, I think I get how it's done on here, but it -still- doesn't make any sense as to WHY. @_x
*so very utterly confused* >.<

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14075/

i think that thread has wthe answer for what u're asking ^_^.
Hope that'll help

Quote by calisqohttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14075/

Hope that'll help

Actually, that's in no way related to what I'm asking.
That question states "What is doujinshi."
I'm already well aware of what doujinshi is.
However, doujinshi on THIS site seems to be more along the lines of fanart than actual fan comics.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by guardianmars

Quote by calisqohttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14075/

Hope that'll help

Actually, that's in no way related to what I'm asking.
That question states "What is doujinshi."
I'm already well aware of what doujinshi is.
However, doujinshi on THIS site seems to be more along the lines of fanart than actual fan comics.

actually the definition is on the thread ^_^ here's the quote ^_^

Quote by CelessaThe clear definitiion of Doujinshi means: Manga [Art], Drawn By Their Fans.

So yes, Fanart would be the simplistic terms here, but there's more that lies between the history and its lines.

Alright. Thank you.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.