Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to Close Threads? - Minitokyo

How to Close Threads?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Can anyone tell me how to close a thread? I've seen several posts about forums and all but I haven't seen a thread that talks on how to close a thread you've started.

Just incase there's no manual way I could do it, can a mod do it for me?

Thank you very much. x3

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Well, to be honest, I have no idea how you close thread. I want to close mine, but I have no idea how I do that.

I hope there is somebody, that knowns that...

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

What happens if you try and delete the opening post in the thread? Thought this might delete the thread.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

report the thread, to the mods.
they'll close it for you.

Be aware that each threads cost MT a bit. (more details in Jinzhou's thread )
so make sure all the topics aren't repeat.

Hope that's answer the question

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Aa-chanWhat happens if you try and delete the opening post in the thread? Thought this might delete the thread.

i read somewhere that if i delete a thread, it shall mess the whole system of MT so no thanks. ^^; And I really don't want to delete the thread though... just close it. ^^;

reason is personal. ^^;

Quote by calisqoreport the thread, to the mods.they'll close it for you.
Be aware that each threads cost MT a bit. (more details in Jinzhou's thread )
so make sure all the topics aren't repeat.Hope that's answer the question

really? but how do i do that. ^^; *hopes a mod stops by and reads here...*
I don't think my post is a repeat though.. still, I'd wish for it to be closed. ^^;;

--------

you know, now that I've been thinking about it, I guess its ok if it isn't. However, if it could be, then that would be great too. ^^

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Only mods can close threads. First posts of threads cannot be deleted. Report the first post of your thread if you wish it to bed closed, include the reason why.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

ON your comment, (opening) there's report button.
Just report it and state the reason

U're post is not a repeat XD i'm just saying ^_^

Hope that'll help ^_^
See u around

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by SheqelOnly mods can close threads. First posts of threads cannot be deleted. Report the first post of your thread if you wish it to bed closed, include the reason why.

Quote by calisqoON your comment, (opening) there's report button.
Just report it and state the reason
U're post is not a repeat XD i'm just saying ^_^Hope that'll help ^_^
See u around

thank you both for your advices. ^^
uhmm.. I did report it already and stated my reasons in the motivation area. ^^ i hope i did it properly.

Thanks once again. ^^ *gives out props!* :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.