Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?! - Minitokyo

what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?!

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 222 total items

FireBlaster

The Quiet Life

Depends of the situation

If I had to do it, then (I know, sounds so cruel) I left alone, for reflexing and understanding,

If I did it acidentally, I try to know what I did worng and compense him/her for my bad action

Life is Figth

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I had much knew that experience many times. To be honest I don't understand people who get feeling so "hurt." There are things meant by lots of misunderstanding times. One time, I hurt one person who is back then 4 years ago. Something about not get along well. Its hard to get along with a relationship. But I know it feels painful.

Signature Image

Overwhelmed by a sense of 'what did I just do?'

but I have the nastiest pride streak ever, and the other person normally has to open a channel for me to admit I was wrong...apology is the only way to fix it. otherwise you risk losing that friendship cos of something you said that you didn't mean.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Quote by akira-sophiaOverwhelmed by a sense of 'what did I just do?'

but I have the nastiest pride streak ever, and the other person normally has to open a channel for me to admit I was wrong...apology is the only way to fix it. otherwise you risk losing that friendship cos of something you said that you didn't mean.

The same....

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

hmmmmm very good

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

Hm, depends. I feel differently towards different people.

If I like the person, but don't know them very well, I'll feel awful. I wouldn't know how to apologize properly and would probably agonize over it for ages until I finally get up the nerve to say "I'm sorry". I also might feel suicidal. Depending on how bad it is.

If I like the person, and I know them very well, I'll feel pretty bad. However, it's far easier to apologize to someone I do know, and I usually can do it right away (rather than standing there like an idiot otherwise). I also somehow have the miraculous ability to beg for forgiveness like there's no tomorrow, which is in sharp contrast to how I apologize to people I don't know.

If I don't like the person, I will feel anxious, but for different reasons. I'll wonder if they'll start antagonizing me more than they already do. And, it's really annoying to have someone constantly talking shit about you whenever you get into their line of sight, especially when one of their friends is one of your friends too.

i feel silent for few weeks, then karma hits me

page 10 of 10 « Previous 1... 6 7 8 9 10 222 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.