Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?! - Minitokyo

what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?!

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 222 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I go bust T.T

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by CataclysmIf I ever hurt someones feelings, it hurts me, a lot, even if I don't like the person. I just don't like to hurt people, I'm very emotionally driven and the second I see that hurt in their eyes it stabs in to me like a cold chill from a winter wind. Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm perfectly nice to everyone or don't have people I dislike or hate but I still don't like to deeply hurt people like that.

same here. i'm emotional too, and if i hurt someone's feelings i'd feel really bad and sad. i'd regret doing so, no matter who they are. when i hurt someone, i can feel a sharp stab in my heart too. sometimes, i cry because of it.

Wow, someone like me huh? I didn't think people like me existed anywhere else, lol. Being very emotional is a difficult thing to deal with sometimes but I wouldn't want to change that, it helps me to read people more and allows me to tell when someone is worried or upset when no-one else notices/realises anything.

Sometimes things that need to be said hurt people, there is no way around it.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by GhaleonSometimes things that need to be said hurt people, there is no way around it.

I agree in your sense and that's how life goes...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

For people that I care about, I very rarely hurt their feelings. But when I do I feel absolutely awful and will work very hard to fix the damage I caused.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Ahhhh...I would feel really bad! And whenever I'm around that person afterwards, I'd feel really uncomfortable! T_T

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by FizzyboyFor people that I care about, I very rarely hurt their feelings. But when I do I feel absolutely awful and will work very hard to fix the damage I caused.

That is one of my pinpoints here. If you hurt the ones you care, this will bring a crack to your relationship with the person...

You really have to work hard to fix your relationship with that person.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

When I hurt somebody's feelings I feel really guilty and I really feel bad and immediately regret hurting that person....... so I try to be nice... ^_^ and I also ask for forgiveness to the person or persons I have hurted....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

It really depends on the person. If it's someone I dislike, chances are that it what I intended to do, so I don't care. If it's a friend or a family member, and it was unintentional, then I would feel badly and try to make it up to them.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by arcxeroIt really depends on the person. If it's someone I dislike, chances are that it what I intended to do, so I don't care. If it's a friend or a family member, and it was unintentional, then I would feel badly and try to make it up to them.

But sometimes, you don't know what is the effect of what you've done to the person you dislike...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

I hurt other's feeling cuz it is what they deserve.
Im not a martyr-type person that will only sit and cry..
I always fought back to those bastard person that hurt me (*except 4 girls and children).

On the other hand , i always feel sorry and giving my apology when i hurt girls/children's feelings. Girls in my opinion are so fragile that must not be hurt especially by men..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

i would feel really bad and that i dont deserve to have friends and i get really depressed about it but once i apologize i feel a bit better about things

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

Like U guys I feel bad when I hurt someone else's feelings but It's much better than when they hurt my feelings cause when someone hurts my feelings I feel like I wanna open up a big can of kickbutt on em and maybe drive over them with a big fat yellow tonka truck and...um...oh...sorry...but of course I don't I just go home and cry like the stupid girly girl that I am and then I try to make peace by baking them some yummy chocolate chip cookies with delicious chunks of exlax..heheh bad girl...bad! heheh ...oh yeah..see my cookie forum... and I dont really do this...it's just a rumor..got it ? ru-mor! yeah... ;) :D :)

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

I feel really awful and depressed if I hurt someone and didn't mean to.

It's alright, though.. I can sense when someone's just trying to guilt trip me. Never works.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i feel really bad. i try to hurt as little feelings as posible but that doesnt always work. i actually hurt someones feelings recentally. i wish they would have said something. they never said anything to me or at least they never said anything i rememer, if they did they were probably laughing at the time or didnt seem that serious to me. i am sorry and it sucks.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkriegI hurt other's feeling cuz it is what they deserve.
Im not a martyr-type person that will only sit and cry..
I always fought back to those bastard person that hurt me (*except 4 girls and children).
On the other hand , i always feel sorry and giving my apology when i hurt girls/children's feelings. Girls in my opinion are so fragile that must not be hurt especially by men..

Yep, I agree with you because girls are treasure?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

If it was intentional, I would just leave it at that... or make it worse. :P. If it was unintentional, I'll apologise. If it was out of honesty, I'll just leave it at that.

Signature Image

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

It really depends. If the person's feeling were hurt because I did something wrong, then I would feel awful. Id probably go up to them with an apology and a good-will gift. If they're upset because of something I did that was the right thing to do, then I would have to apolgise for having to put them in a hurtful situation but I would stand by the decision that I made.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I've actually hurt a few friends in the past because of what I said and when they choose not to talk to me anymore I understand completely. But I really breakdown when I hurt someone's feelings. I mean, there was this one time when I ignored what my friend was telilng me her embarassing moment that happened in p. e. when she like slipped and feel right in front of her crush. She kept telling me over and over, I just got tired of it and like ignored her and said something I shouldn't have. All day I just felt so bad, my heart hurted all over and I couldn't bear to see her face because I'd start crying. Yea, it's that bad, I like to see all my friends and family happy, I hate to see a sad face and even worse, knowing that you hurt someone's feelings.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

i really feel bad when i do it, but from time to time you have to do it.
I try to cheer the other person up, but when he/ she says i should leave i will leave, till she gets calm a little.
Often the person is talking to me again after i hurt her. But when not, i will try it, when i realise she / he will never talk to me again, i have to accept this *sob*

I feel like this... "Ahhh crap... I did something wrong... oh $hit... Oh well."

But really when you do something wrong you just feel like a pice of crap. But when they just take it the wrong way then I just say "F**k it. It's not my problem why they can't get over it." and then I leave.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I actually did hurt my best friend's feelings before and until now I still feel terrible when thinking of it, it really hurt me when I hurt my friend's feeling, I just hope that I can turn back time to not make that kind of mistake. Now we're cool but I'm still upset about it sometimes.
I now am more careful in talking to people or doing something to others, I try to think carefully before I decide on anything.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, that's a change.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Horrible, most of the time. At least for a while. Even if the person did something wrong to me and I did it on purpose, I'd still feel horrible because I just don't like to hurt the feelings of others. If its someone close, its even worse. I generally think that feelings are not something you should go about hurting.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 222 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.