Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?! - Minitokyo

what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?!

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 222 total items

Siri

Siri

Suou

well lol
most of the time
even if they have it coming.. i feel bad about it
but sometimes you know
depending on the situation
oh man it just feels really good lol

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkriegI hurt other's feeling cuz it is what they deserve.
Im not a martyr-type person that will only sit and cry..
I always fought back to those bastard person that hurt me (*except 4 girls and children).
On the other hand , i always feel sorry and giving my apology when i hurt girls/children's feelings. Girls in my opinion are so fragile that must not be hurt especially by men..

Yep, I agree with you because girls are treasure?

Yah, gurls are treasure and children are angels..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkriegI hurt other's feeling cuz it is what they deserve.
Im not a martyr-type person that will only sit and cry..
I always fought back to those bastard person that hurt me (*except 4 girls and children).
On the other hand , i always feel sorry and giving my apology when i hurt girls/children's feelings. Girls in my opinion are so fragile that must not be hurt especially by men..

Yep, I agree with you because girls are treasure?

Yah, gurls are treasure and children are angels..

I'll agree with you.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

Personally, if I hurt someones feelings then I did it for a reason so I don't really care...

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Depends on which person I hurt... J/K. I feel bad about everything that I do wrog to everyone. XD

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Quote by CataclysmIf I ever hurt someones feelings, it hurts me, a lot, even if I don't like the person. I just don't like to hurt people, I'm very emotionally driven and the second I see that hurt in their eyes it stabs in to me like a cold chill from a winter wind. Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm perfectly nice to everyone or don't have people I dislike or hate but I still don't like to deeply hurt people like that.

Enough said.

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by K-JinPersonally, if I hurt someones feelings then I did it for a reason so I don't really care...

Bad boy but I agree with you!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Bad... so bad that i dont sleep until i talk to that person and beg him or her to forgive me...that if i know that i hurt someone, we are so into our own worlds that we tend to forget about the others around and do things without even thinking.

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

i felt awful when that happened to me... we haven't talked to each other since that day... it has almost been a year since we interacted... we study at the same school but i just can't talk to her anymore... i felt guilty... i still do, sometimes...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by uchiha-saorii felt awful when that happened to me... we haven't talked to each other since that day... it has almost been a year since we interacted... we study at the same school but i just can't talk to her anymore... i felt guilty... i still do, sometimes...

Same as me...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

No one like to hurt other people. For normal people hurting someone eles caused guilt ant pain. That's why it's so hard to reject people. The only people that like hurting people are people with out souls and people that were hurt so badly in the past that they get some sort of vengeful satisfaction from inflicting their pain on others.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by genfactorNo one like to hurt other people. For normal people hurting someone eles caused guilt ant pain. That's why it's so hard to reject people. The only people that like hurting people are people with out souls and people that were hurt so badly in the past that they get some sort of vengeful satisfaction from inflicting their pain on others.

That's the truth... but even though you hurt bad people, they are still humans.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

If I hurt a friend by telling something I should I would apologize. If I hurt a friend by telling a truth that needed to be told I don't see a point in apologicing and if it's something I would deliberately hurt (because I feel a strong dislike for him/her) I would not feel bad, probably I hurt him/her because they started the argument.

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

it depends... if the main purpose is to hurt that certain someones feelings... after doing so, the feeling is good! lol *thumbs up*

it varies on wether the guilty-consciousnesss comes on tho

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by iiwait varies on wether the guilty-consciousnesss comes on tho

That's right...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by uchiha-saorii felt awful when that happened to me... we haven't talked to each other since that day... it has almost been a year since we interacted... we study at the same school but i just can't talk to her anymore... i felt guilty... i still do, sometimes...

Same as me...

well, i still feel guilty but i can't live in the past forever...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by uchiha-saori

Quote by Akaiken

Same as me...

well, i still feel guilty but i can't live in the past forever...

That's right... You can't live in the past.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

I don't really 'feel' anything since my honestly and being myself counts the most.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by ParadoxPixieI don't really 'feel' anything since my honestly and being myself counts the most.

Honesty is the best policy? Is that your point?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kamiru

kamiru

life live

:) i try to make it up for that person, but, not talking to that person may be a mistake, as it can make thigs worse. just, making things right again.

kami chan

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Quote by jakulitoBut to answer your question, do not make me feel what you don't want to feel. Such is the cliche' forever played by many. I only feel one thing and that's: "You've done something to deserve this!!!" I would not intend to corrupt another person's judgement against me. Intently or inadvertently, if I do hurt their emotions and I feel guilty, I would soothe their pains by (you know how I do it!!!) My actions against my peers are purely rational and I do not respond readily to vile attempts to unleash my fury.

XD XD XD I argee. XD XD XD
Do not make me feel what you don't want to feel. Such is the cliche' forever played by many. I only feel one thing and that's: "You've done something to deserve this!!!"

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by lthnadml

Quote by jakulitoBut to answer your question, do not make me feel what you don't want to feel. Such is the cliche' forever played by many. I only feel one thing and that's: &quot;You've done something to deserve this!!!&quot; I would not intend to corrupt another person's judgement against me. Intently or inadvertently, if I do hurt their emotions and I feel guilty, I would soothe their pains by (you know how I do it!!!) My actions against my peers are purely rational and I do not respond readily to vile attempts to unleash my fury.

XD XD XD I argee. XD XD XD
Do not make me feel what you don't want to feel. Such is the cliche' forever played by many. I only feel one thing and that's: &quot;You've done something to deserve this!!!&quot;

You agree on him? Oh well...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DarkIngrambased on my experience, i feel sad and ashamed of myself. I remember my girl classmate to what I've said to her. That was my High School days. :( Now I learned from my mistakes.

Hmm... that's right... learn from your mistakes...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I dont know..........maybe this nis why I dont have many friends...........

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 222 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.