Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?! - Minitokyo

what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?!

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 222 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Mercedes21714I dont know..........maybe this nis why I dont have many friends...........

Like me... T_T

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I usually feel bad... I don't like hurting someone... makes U feel horrible... but sometimes, I feel that people deserve it, and then, I enjoy... It may not sound nice... but is te true

i feel so bad
well, sometimes jajaja

Signature Image

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

I feel terrible after an hour or so cause I just ask myself "what have I done to deserve this"And then it kinda hard to hurt someones feelins and then try to apoligize.

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by moonlight-shawdowI feel terrible after an hour or so cause I just ask myself "what have I done to deserve this"And then it kinda hard to hurt someones feelins and then try to apoligize.

That's right but sometimes it's hard to forgive and forget, right?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

obviously I feel bad. But life is competition, if you don't hurt them, they will hurt you sooner or later so if they deserve it, let them be suffered

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by RachelGreenobviously I feel bad. But life is competition, if you don't hurt them, they will hurt you sooner or later so if they deserve it, let them be suffered

That's right... I agree with that. Lol!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Treat em to burger king where the unlimited juice promo has a leg of a bug.. Yuckk!!!

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

well, when I hurt someone I like I usually cant sleep till I have forgiveness, and I ask for this. Sometimes I think I hurt one of my friends and that's enought to make me talk to them and ask if I hurt them, where, what should I do to be a better person... I try to be a good friend with the ones who deserves it.
Otherwise if I hurt bad ppl, ppl who doesnt respect other, who cheat in life, well... from this aspect I can say I'm not good at all, once I enjoy to watch them paying for what they did and what they do.

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Victorious if i ment to hurt the persons feelings. Bad if i didnt. Thats basically it. Tho i rarely hurt sum1s feelings unintentionally, i usually watch wut comes outta my mouth.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by AcesHigh521Victorious if i ment to hurt the persons feelings. Bad if i didnt. Thats basically it. Tho i rarely hurt sum1s feelings unintentionally, i usually watch wut comes outta my mouth.

You really meant to hurt people, don't you?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Depends on whom:
close friends --- I will feel horrible, full of guilt. I will never aim to hurt them by any means.
friends --------- Feel somewhat uncomfortible. will apologize to them.
acquaintance -- hmmmmm...... duno
arch-enemies--- YES yes!!!! hurt them as much as possible, torture them, make their lives miserable as hell. Their sufferings are the source of my happiness.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

Um.. if i ever hurt someone feelings, i would go up to the person and say that i'm sorry and try to make it up to them.

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by TurtleEmperorDepends on whom:
close friends --- I will feel horrible, full of guilt. I will never aim to hurt them by any means.
friends --------- Feel somewhat uncomfortible. will apologize to them.
acquaintance -- hmmmmm...... duno
arch-enemies--- YES yes!!!! hurt them as much as possible, torture them, make their lives miserable as hell. Their sufferings are the source of my happiness.

Good but Evil...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

well I feel down, and maybe worse than the person I hurt ;__;... so I start hating myself and get angry until I fix the problem with that person

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

If I hurt someone's feelings, I would apologize..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by skreavlwell I feel down, and maybe worse than the person I hurt ;__;... so I start hating myself and get angry until I fix the problem with that person

Same here...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Staff

Staff

RIP MT

I guess you can call me emotionless because I do not care much about feelings (that is unless it will screw up my life if I don't). After I hurt people's feelings they usually feel depressed and then I would not do much about it. I would act as if nothing happened.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by StaffI guess you can call me emotionless because I do not care much about feelings (that is unless it will screw up my life if I don't). After I hurt people's feelings they usually feel depressed and then I would not do much about it. I would act as if nothing happened.

Bad boy! You must change that attitude or it will kill you...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

It's really bad when you hurt someon's feelings you know. Everybody does!

That's why we all try to make things up and start again...

i feel terrible. if i don't apologise, i'll feel all icky inside, until i apologise. then most of my apologies don't even sound genuine... so i'm stuck in a rut.

then the obvious happens. i rape everyone in sight.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by nekkidi feel terrible. if i don't apologise, i'll feel all icky inside, until i apologise. then most of my apologies don't even sound genuine... so i'm stuck in a rut.
then the obvious happens. i rape everyone in sight.

What do you mean by that? Yeah, it really hurts if you don't do that!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by AkaikenWhat do you mean by that? Yeah, it really hurts if you don't do that!

mean by what?

raping everyone?

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by nekkid

Quote by AkaikenWhat do you mean by that? Yeah, it really hurts if you don't do that!

mean by what?raping everyone?

Yeah, and you don't sound genuine?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 222 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.