Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?! - Minitokyo

what do you feel when you hurt someones feelings!?!

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 222 total items

If I hurt anybody's feelings I feel really bad. I feel disapointed at myself and I regret doing whatever I did to hurt the person's feelings in the first place.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Hmm.. it depends on if the person deserved what was said.. If they did, then I don't really feel anything, but if it was something that was not meant to be done, then you can tell it'll affect me.

Hehe.. everything I've said unintentionally has been sorted out at some point, so I'm in the green, for now. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Mostly I feel being guilty of what i've done to make the person sad, angry or disappointed. I feel It was my fault why he/she feels that way and I'm to be blame.

That's why I'm controlling my emotions right now and understand the situation before I say something so I won't hurt anybody's feelings.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

i personally feel as if something had broken inside me and i feel a cold chill in the stomach followed by a big dosis of sadness. I think nobody should hurt anybodys feelings coz it really does fuck off anyone rather badly

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

Quote by WaCai personally feel as if something had broken inside me and i feel a cold chill in the stomach followed by a big dosis of sadness. I think nobody should hurt anybodys feelings coz it really does fuck off anyone rather badly

Yeah, I agree with that.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by neilsonMostly I feel being guilty of what i've done to make the person sad, angry or disappointed. I feel It was my fault why he/she feels that way and I'm to be blame.

That's why I'm controlling my emotions right now and understand the situation before I say something so I won't hurt anybody's feelings.

Yeah and it's also a basic!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by neilsonMostly I feel being guilty of what i've done to make the person sad, angry or disappointed. I feel It was my fault why he/she feels that way and I'm to be blame.

Yeah and it's also a basic!

Agreed!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by MiniMogHmm.. it depends on if the person deserved what was said.. If they did, then I don't really feel anything, but if it was something that was not meant to be done, then you can tell it'll affect me.
Hehe.. everything I've said unintentionally has been sorted out at some point, so I'm in the green, for now. XD

True...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

i try to never hurt anyone, because if i did so, i would feel down

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by OnigumOi try to never hurt anyone, because if i did so, i would feel down

Yeah, but sometimes you can't avoid that...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Of course you'd feel a little guilty, unless you're the type of person who always think they are right.

Depends who they are.

it depends on who ur hurting

and yea, whether u meant it or not matters too =]

i'd try to make it up if i'd hurt someone unintentionally

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by rickster307Of course you'd feel a little guilty, unless you're the type of person who always think they are right.

I'm not that kind of person... I'm too humble for that! lol!

Quote by KrewDepends who they are.

Here's one...

Quote by uuddlrlrbastartit depends on who ur hurtingand yea, whether u meant it or not matters too =]
i'd try to make it up if i'd hurt someone unintentionally

And another one...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

yeah it depends!

hey!?

you wanna know someone who broke me?!

Click this

hm....i hope this one wont be deleted!

i hope this person replies here!
hehe!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by athenayeah it depends!hey!?you wanna know someone who broke me?!
Click this
hm....i hope this one wont be deleted!i hope this person replies here!hehe!

I see...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by athenayeah it depends!hey!?you wanna know someone who broke me?!
Click this
hm....i hope this one wont be deleted!i hope this person replies here!hehe!

I see...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

oops?

if i do hurt someones feeling i usually feel really guilty about it and i want to apologize but lately one of my best friends keeps trying to get me to smoke pot so i told him to go f*** himself and not to talk to me anymore, after i said that i felt really bad and i sorta apolagized but i knew that if i showed too much guilt he would try it again so i just sorta let it hang at that

Darkbeat

Darkbeat

Eternal Purifier

I always try not to hurt someone's feelings since it is not in my nature to do so. I usually am nice when things need to be done, even though the person doesn't deserve to be treated kindly.

But when you get on my bad side, then I can get pretty nasty, though this isn't happening often ^_^

Signature

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I do the best I can to make 'em feel better. If that doesn't work I feel really bad.
But if it's someone that gets mad over everything then just forget it, it make it worse.

erm... i wouldn't really care about the people that i intentionally hurt their feelings. i'll feel a lil bad if i hurt someone's feelins accidentally, but i won't go punish myself or something... i just do something with them later that'll cheer them up and they get the point that i'm sorry when i treat them that way. :)

It depends on the person. If it was someone I cared about or was a friend, I'd feel pretty crummy. I might even apologize, which is hard for me because it injures my pride.

If it were anyone else, I could careless.

maybe guilt when it wasn't intentionally.

on the other hand, you will feel relieved coz you've got sweet revenge.. ~_~

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 222 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.