Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is the difference among EMO, SCREAMO and EMOCORE? - Minitokyo

what is the difference among EMO, SCREAMO and EMOCORE?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

i can't undersatand, i ask this to everybody and nobody has the same idea about this i tnik i know what is SCREAMO is a kind of music between refused and glassjaw but EMO i think many bands sign as emo are indie dashboard confessional is so different of Weezer and i hear the 2 bands are emo and EMOCORE? EMOCORE ? i think is something heaviest than emo but what is a EMOCORE band?

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

The main thing to remember is that screamo has absolutely nothing to do with "emo". Its just where the singer screams a lot. Refused is a great band, but not necessarily screamo. screamo could be described by Leftover Crack/Choking Victim, Alexisonfire, probably Glassjaw. EMO would be best described as "whiny white boy" music. This is where the songs are all sung by a white boy with a whiny voice singing about how his girlfriend have broken his heart and how sad they made him (insert emo kids crying here). EMO examples: New Found Glory, I tend to stay away from them, so I dont really know that many. emocore deals with similar topics as EMO however, they present it in a hardcore fashion. EMO + Hardcore = emocore. Poison the Well is a superb emocore band. Hope that helps and doesnt confuse you anymore than you already are...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I totally agree with punker0017. Emo (emo, screamo (bloody stupid name if you ask me), and emocore (emocore = screamo)) is a bunch of whiny ass white boys singing about how unbelievably sad they are. Sure, some sing, some scream, and some do both, but think about this:

"how many emo kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"None, they're all too busy crying" (sissies)

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Quote by punker0017The main thing to remember is that screamo has absolutely nothing to do with "emo". Its just where the singer screams a lot. Refused is a great band, but not necessarily screamo. screamo could be described by Leftover Crack/Choking Victim, Alexisonfire, probably Glassjaw. EMO would be best described as "whiny white boy" music. This is where the songs are all sung by a white boy with a whiny voice singing about how his girlfriend have broken his heart and how sad they made him (insert emo kids crying here). EMO examples: New Found Glory, I tend to stay away from them, so I dont really know that many. emocore deals with similar topics as EMO however, they present it in a hardcore fashion. EMO + Hardcore = emocore. Poison the Well is a superb emocore band. Hope that helps and doesnt confuse you anymore than you already are...

ooh this is so clear i don't have problems with screamo and if you say new found glory is emo i know other bands are emo ( i don't like that bands) but i need an example about an emocore band

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.