Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone do cosplay too? - Minitokyo

Does anyone do cosplay too?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

I just have to ask, does anyone here also do cosplay? I do, and I go to the cons that way too. My first was actually Jibrille from Angel Sanutary, debuted at Otakon 2003. If anyone else does cosplay, out of curiousity as well, what was your first costume?

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

I do a lot of cosplay actually. My most recent costumes have been Okita souji of peace maker kurogane, Winry from FMA, Sakura from Tsubasa RC, Ryuichi Sakuma of gravitation, and my next costume happens to be a character of the manga AirGear^.^
COSPLAYERS ROCK
*waves around cosplayers flag*
MUHAHAHAHHA
XD

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I would like to cosplay. And if I can find the time from my busy schedual I'll try and make a costume some day.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

I cosplayed once...my friends and I went to convention as ffviii characters. I got to run around mutting how I loved trains! lol. >< Selphie's hair is uber annoying to do though. Way too flipped out for my tastes, but I did like the nunchucks. heheh.

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I would like to cosplay or even go to a con but I haven't heard of any here in Georgia.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

i'm gong to cosplay for the first time latter this year.. i'm still to decide on a character though...

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I haven't cosplay yet. Becuase there is no one here to cosplay with. But I'm think of doing it when it's Halloween time. And I'm going to cosplay either mirou or some other characters.

Signature Image

I've cosplayed as Naked Snake from mgs3. But I haven't been to a convention yet.

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

*raises hand* ^^ Newbie cosplayer here~! I once cosplayed as Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach and my two friends as Renji and Byakuya. Making our swords was fun. ^^ I plan to cosplay as Kamui from X on the next convention that'll be held here. :D

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

Quote by Kumiko-HI would like to cosplay or even go to a con but I haven't heard of any here in Georgia.

Theres Anime Weekend Atlanta.

I would like to cosplay but never have.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.