Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

A new anime is supposed to start 4/28 from Ganon called Trinity Blood I am really excited because it is supposed to be alot like Hellsing and I love Hellsing. Anyone heard of it? Any news?

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Thanks for the date ;)... I haven't heard much about the anime, but I read a bit of the manga... and saw few scans here on mt~<3... and just can't wait for the anime ;)...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Well, it's gonna premiere next week (woohoo!) and I can't wait (woohoo!).

Will be broadcasted on wowow at 0:00 (considered as an after-midnight show). It'll be directed by Hirata Tomohiro (Peacemaker Kurogane). Character designs and overall animation director is Nakajima Atsuko (woohoo! She also designed characters for GetBackers). Seiyuu includes Touchi Hiroki, Noto Mamiko, Nakai Kazuya, Ohkawa Toru, Suzumura Kenichi, etc.

i read a bit of the novel and it's creepy but nice. Hope for another good anime from Gonzo :) *fingers cross*

Movin'...

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

wahaha, just finished watching Episode 1 and 2
man...i think it's really goood!!!~
like Hellsing, but better!~ ^^
definitely a must see~!

boo

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

yes yes, it is SO like khellsing its scary... super power vampire hunting other vampires.. oh yeah ;) ;)

i just watched episode 1 and i am wondering how you already saw episode 2 *so jealous*
I thought it was very good not as good as hellsing but def enjoyable

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Yay, watched episode 1. aiting for ep.2. Really like it so far (I luv Nakajima Atsuko's designs XD ). Looking forward to see how the anime will go.

Movin'...

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I know tis thread is long ago... But but i jus watch epd 1 too... Its very good n nice art work!

Ohh.. Gonzo? XD No wonder the animation was like that. *recognised it* Haa~ love this one. XD (but imo, the manga's still better - funnier and more dramatic ;)) Tres is love. XD

Kind mixes Trigun and Hellsing like quite a lot.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I want to check this anime out. I need something good to watch for a change.

Signature Image

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

this 1 is definitely a plus for me. i've been waiting for it for so long. yeah and the way abel fights omg he's just a great crusnik. anyways watch it and enjoy

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

This anime has all you could ask for: beautiful art, comedy, action, gore and for the bishonen fans, one hot main male character!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KuroiTsubasa

"Tenshi Mieru sa...."

i <333333333333333333333333333 it!!!
from the creators of Get Backers - they are soooo beautiful, amd so cool!!!
Abel is an amazing vampair - im in love!! ^^
ant Tres is simply kakkoii - anf its "affermitive" :P

Ore-sama no Bigi no Yoina

abel is awsome :)
i am noticing alot of simularities to hellsing hrmmm but thats ok im still lovin it :)

i like this anime too!! after all, i like vampires. ^.^

It's certainly taken its place as one of my favorites this season. I love the dark atmopshere, and Alucard the Stampede (otherwise known as Abel) makes for an interesting lead.

One thing I really like is the setting. Being the history-studying loser I am, I can see specific historical influences. The first such is the Church's rising to great power and influence following the collapse of civilization (the Western Roman Empire in history, Armageddon in the anime). As the story progresses, I expect we'll see another one from the Mideval era play out: the struggle between the Church and the Holy Roman Empire for temporal dominance.

The only real problem I have is with them having a boy as the Pope. That's something that just wouldn't be.

All in all, it's a great anime, and I eagerly await more.

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

Yeah it's also one of my favs at the moment. "Alucard the Stampede" that's a very good way to put it :) Abel is cute and makes himself seem stupid but is also really cool, I like the vampire part better. The boy as Pope wouldn't be but also a woman in a great post in the vatican wouldn't be also. But I like powerful women , just haven't figured out if I really like her or if she just wants power too.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Quote by foobluedThis anime has all you could ask for: beautiful art, comedy, action, gore and for the bishonen fans, one hot main male character!

Yes, very true. I like that kind of mix XD Man, I luv Abel (obvious from my av from sig) ^_^'

Movin'...

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Trinity Blood is just awesome! Abel absolutely rocks! XD I especially love the mood. The atmosphere is dark, my kind of anime. I love it when Abel goes evil vampirish in the show. I also really like the ending theme. Trinity Blood is definately one of my favorite animes.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Seen 3 ep so far... seems to be a mix of trigun, chrono crusade, hellsing, blood, and for some reason i keep thing of wolf's rain (perhaps it is the styling of the cities?). Though i daubt this is going to an all-time great for me, i will definatly keep watching!

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Quote: "Alucard the Stampede" that's a very good way to put it

Would that I were that clever. Like so many of the scans in the gallery, I got it from 4chan. ^_~

Quote: but also a woman in a great post in the vatican wouldn't be also.

I know, but that's one of the changes in Church structure I'm willing to accept. If it hadn't before, a cataclsym like the one that befell Earth might actually produce a reason that the Church would accept to allow women into the clergy. But that's really it.

Besides, if you're going to make Hellsing comparisons, this would be Integral.

Elesiel

Elesiel

Black winged dreamer

I saw 3 eps.. it's not really like hellsing thought the vampire art is alike

Rain drops sings and I sing along...

Its like hellsing in that there is a geneticly engeneered vampire that was made to kill other vampires and the leader lady in the vatican reminds me alot of ms hellsing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.