Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Trinity Blood - Minitokyo

Trinity Blood

Tagged under Trinity Blood

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Really nice anime. The only Hellsing feel it gives me is when he's unlocking his restrictions to fight. I really love the vibe this anime gives. Refresing vampire anime. Not really dark at all. At least not yet. I love the main charcter and the ending song is awsome.

Quote by WildCArd7Kind mixes Trigun and Hellsing like quite a lot.

My thoughts exactly!!

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

`*~Hi everione i love..^^..Trinity Blood(a mixt from Helsing and Chrno Crusade,the anime is veri good) especially the krsnik...Abel and the others too Esther,Tres(gunslinger) Sword Danver,Dandelion...~*`

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Quote by dianasa mixt from Helsing and Chrno
Crusade

I totally agree with that, and it's a really good serie ;)

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

Trinity Blood is an awesome anime :D
Too bad I can't wait to see more eps.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

It is far from hellsing... everytime you come to see a good time they skip and show everything was done, it really suck, its not really bad, but after seeing the first episode the following is really disappointing

Signature

necsipaal

necsipaal

Shadowbringer

Besides the vampire mood, I don't think it's much like hellsing. In fact Trinity Blood looked more like a roleplay vampire game, because it is more based on politic than action. I found the first episodes were a bit low but once things begin to be serious, it's really an awesome serie, and the fact the aesthetism is really worked on helps a lot. The final is a bit weird, I'm not sure I got all and it looks like there will be another serie following. I hope it will, because a lot of things are kept unknown and there are still enough mysteries to develop during another serie.

yeah im really hoping for a second season becasue they left alot of things open

byakkohime

byakkohime

Bishie Hunter

I saw almost everything of it and like it alot ^__^

expect the ending which i don't quite like, i like the anime quite impressive for me :)

yeah, i don't see much hellsing in trinity blood. It's a little too lighthearted at times. Actually, most of the time. It's whimsical nature interspersed with occasional moments of sweet sweet mayhem remind me more of trigun than anything.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Funimation's got the lisencing rights. They're working on the official American website for the series.

Trinity Blood Official Website

I watched the first three episodes of Trinity Blood on YouTube. I'm a Hellsing fan -- Anime, Manga, OVA, whatever, it's Hellsing to me -- but I seriously think that Trinity Blood kicks Hellsing's @$$.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Quote by Youkailadyyeah im really hoping for a second season becasue they left alot of things open

Haven't managed to finish watching the series, but have been dreading it since I heard the anime's ending was bad. Blech. That makes me so sad. I'm SO in luv with Trinity Blood. All the characters are drawn beautifully, BUT, the music is awesome! Great show!

Quote by PikaMoon

Quote by Youkailadyyeah im really hoping for a second season becasue they left alot of things open

Haven't managed to finish watching the series, but have been dreading it since I heard the anime's ending was bad. Blech. That makes me so sad. I'm SO in luv with Trinity Blood. All the characters are drawn beautifully, BUT, the music is awesome! Great show!

I love the ending and closing songs both are super fantastic ^^

The overall anime storyline was pretty good but they cut it off without finishing the main character's(Abel) storyline. With that I'm assuming they're going to make a second season or a movie to follow up on it, but if not then that ending was lameeeeeeee. Worth the watch if you liked Hellsing though ^^ had the vampires, guns, and organization-trying-to-keep-vampires-in-line thing in it xP

On another note did anyone else think that the OP and ED are a bit misleading with Abel and Esther? >_>

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.