Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anywhere - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 21 total items

if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? and who all would you take with you?

I would take you and flee to the end of the world and humanity :) we'll have a blast lol

Signature Image

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

There's no where I'd really want to visit. Not even Japan unless I knew enough Japanese to talk down people if they say stuff under their breath.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Japan, no duh. With... Daniel, maybe? Lol.... that would be fun.

Brownie the Cat

I would love to just travel all over the world, by myself or with friends and family. haha, I would probably go to Japan first because that's always been my dream. And then Egypt to see the pyramids. LOL, that would be so much fun!

Signature Image

Paris, i want to go to all the art gallerys

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

i would go to Italy with my immediate family and live with my relatives who are already living there

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

Well I would like to either go to japan or France. Either one of thouse would be really cool.

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

i dunno, i really want to go to the the caribean, and mabe i'd take kevin (bf) or just my best friends..good question :)

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

i just want to go somehere quiet like a grassfield or something, without cars running around
and I am not talking about a forest or anything, just like the plains or something

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Japan.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

japan -- and i would take my best friends -- b/c we have a love for japan

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

Anywhere but where I live...

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i would go to Japan with my friends.

I would go to Japan with my boyfriend ^_^

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

Japan.....i'll have to find a girl to take though hehe

A real friend stabs you in the front

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I would go to Tokyo. I would take myself.

ashura001

Keitaro Clone

I have friends in Japan telling me that I've got to spend a semester over there with them before I graduate from college. Not that I didn't want to go to either there or South Korea in the first place. Seoul is the most wired city in the world, I've been told. So I've got to see that at least once in my life.

just the one place? maybe Japan first...

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

Japan, and I'll take my friends.

Defenetly Japan.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.