Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prayer Requests - Minitokyo

Prayer Requests

page 1 of 1 12 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

I haven't seen a thread started for prayer requests so I'm starting one now.
Anyone can post their prayer request here. It isn't necessary to reply however, it would be appreciated.
No fighter in the thread.

---rules:
1) Anyone can post a prayer request.
2) Hopefully, everyone who participates would also help in praying for the other party's concern.
3) Just go ahead and post whatever you'd like.

----Please do not make drama here or anything. No symphathy post that would cultivate self-centeredness.

I guess, that's it. ^^

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I would be willing to pray for anyone who needs it.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by Arc213I would be willing to pray for anyone who needs it.

uhmm.. i didn't mention this earlier however, i'd wish that you could pray for a classmate of mine, Margie. Thanks

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

Well, i've got a huge prayer request, MT. Please pray for the following:
People think that the religious people think that religion is the path to God. Well, actually God doesn't demand us religion. He just wants a personal relationship with each one of us. So, please pray that these people, religious or not, find that their argument is not well founded and, that way, they can by themselves find the real deal. Pray that discernment level on people's mind increase!
And please pray for the needed. They are priority!

Signature
Fun.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

^good one, Unknown Fact.
I'm having serious trouble sleeping at night...dunno why.
And nice thread, crewcifix...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

Very nice, UnknownFact!
I'm not a person that prays, but I will hope of all of my heart...
I'm totally agree, CLAMPchic, nice thread! :D
I haven't seen a thread like this before... :)

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

you are absolutly right Unknown fact. I will do it.
And I will pray for Margie Crewcifx.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi crewcifix,
you also have my prayer for your friend margie. i hope everything will turn out o.k.

all the troops in iraq (and afghanistan) are also always in my thoughts and prayers...i really want all of them to return home safely.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Very nice thread. ^^
I'm adding all requests (and all those who have posted) here to my rosary every night...hope it helps you all.
Uh...nothing in particular...but please include all mothers in our prayers. It's mother's day tomorrow (here, at least)! ^^
Well, even if it isn't mother's day, or even for those who don't reall y like (I don't wanna say "hate") their mothers...please still pray for them. They are still people after all...and we owe our very lives to them. ^^

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

please pray for one of my relatives who's off to singapore.

she's going there for a job.

and i'm hoping everything will be fine..........

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

this is a very nice thread crewcifix! ^^
i have a prayer request for friends of my family. they found their son dead this past week, and as of right now, they don't even know the cause...but no parents should have to burry their children T_T

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

ano -- pray for our leaders -- [that they will make wise decisions and that God will lead them in their decisions] -- not only our political leaders -- but our leaders in the church -- that they will be humble and consult with the Lord when they make decisions -- that they will work as 1 for the body of Christ and that they will be able to lead His people back to him. ^_^

And i will pray for your friend Margie and your relative that is in singapore, Clampchic i'll pray that you can be at ease at night so you can sleep.

Quote by skysongthis is a very nice thread crewcifix! ^^
i have a prayer request for friends of my family. they found their son dead this past week, and as of right now, they don't even know the cause...but no parents should have to burry their children T_T

OMG -- i will keep them in my prayers and i know the Lord will comfort them and heal their wounds in His time. I am truly deeply sorry to hear of this. I hope things will be well. *hugs*

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.