Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need some game ideas - Minitokyo

Need some game ideas

page 1 of 1 5 total items

well here's the thing. I have some extra money here and I want to go buy a game. But I can't seem to think of any game that I want to buy. I've been searching for a sort of Anime based game for ps2,gamecube, or pc. But I can't seem to find anything I like. I've been dying for them to release an ANime dating sim or something like that here in america. The closest i've come to one of those is Harvest Moon. (which is intersting, i've got it for Super NES, GBA, and Gcube.)
Oh, before I wrap this up does anybody know what gunbound is??? Is it good?? (and free???)

So basically I just need some ideas and opinions. Anybody willing to help??

Signature

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

Gunbound.net is your one-stop-shop for all your GunBound needs. I play it from time to time under the same username. It's free and can be very addicting. Be warned.

Some anime based games eh? Well, I don't know what you already have, so how about: Disagea: Hour of Darkness, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga (also of the Shin Megami Tensei universe), or something other than Disgaea from Nippon Ichi like Phantom Brave or La Pucelle.

go for coolOtaku advice, he said the right games! ^^

CoolOtaku, dude you know your games all of those are top notch excellent RPGs which I love.

Anyway if you want something really japanese and don't mind a bit hentai get Kanna - Little Sister - for PC, it's VERY VERY sad game, or rather an interactive novel, that game WILL bring tears to your eyes definitely.

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

Honestly I've only played Disgaea out of the ones I've listed, but I've been meaning to get around to buying the others. I've just heard so many good things from so many people about them. SMT: Nocturne is supposed to be pretty difficult, which I forgot to mention earlier.

I almost forgot to say one more thing. I think Stella Deus is coming out soon. Atlus is publishing it just like they did with the SMT games.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.