Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Konbanwa! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

A while back, someone asked me who and where I was from. Maybe it was often enough I have heard the words come out off my mouth I had to change it. Here is another just fading step toward that light I see in the dark. I'm a human being like you are, with feelings and emotions, needs and desires, problems and headaches...All the same you have had or will go through. We live differently, we may have things in common but would you want to know more about me?

I give enough for a glimpse, enough maybe to tease or to appeal to others. This will be your decision. This is your life after all. I reserve the right to keep mine close and to unravel it for those I cherish in soul and heart.

Since a long while I have always thought the best way to pull out my emotions to be in writing or in playing with graphics. I still do. I still am that little child stuck in a man who had been seemingly lost in a sea of nothingness. There is joy, I know, I lived it and maybe one day again I will truly smile and sigh at the freedom it would bring to my heart.

So what is it now? A rebel? A goth? An angry man? Yes and no...I don't like tags or social definition of who I am. I am who you see and how you feel about me. It's a question of taking time to see what may be shared and what may be left in the dark for now.

Writing I tell you my dear...I call you dear since you still read this now. I feel a certain nod, a certain curiousity as of who had written this...Would you care to know really or is it simple curiousity?

Spare me I say. I don't want to waste your time and yet, another voice in the night...Even as words flashing in front of my eyes will be enough to know...I am not alone.
Because...You were never alone to begin with.

Now...Really, what do I look like? Am I gorgeous? Am I ugly?

Is it how you define another being? By the outside look? Well, just to ease your mind, I've never known anyone who called me ugly. I have my own charms I guess (much like you do) and maybe it will suffice. Read on, See this, it is another aspect of my life being opened. Another chapter, read that? Leave this? Or maybe you have already started to wonder and to ask yourself...Is it really that worth your time?

SO I hope you will just accept me for who I am and not who you think I may be.

Ja neh!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

An excellent introduction. . . not what we see every day. Welcome to Minitokyo!

When you get a chance, take a look at the Order of Reason group as it may be of interest to you.

In any case, it's great to have you. I hope you enjoy your stay!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Everyone wishes to be judged by their souls and minds, not their outer appearance; yet, we still choose to safely place those that we see in categories, providing something of a reason for each of them...

...we're only human. We shall forever be that way.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

welcome to mt...thanks for your personal introduction! hope you'll enjoy your stay here and will stick around for a very long time! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm actually feeling a slight smile drawing.
You are right Minato, we all start this way but it is still in my choice to decide to do otherwise. Hence me being online and talking to all of you ^__^
Think about it really, who knows who we all are here heh? Just a thought but I will hope to enjoy this place as much as I can.

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

That, DMNY, was a great introduction. I admire you for you courage to say that. Alas, I am a rather cowardly person. Atleast in my own opinion. *shrug* I welcome you to Minitokyo and I hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope you find many people who accept you for who you are. You can count me in within that group.

Is it all right if I add you to my friends list? I hope you say yes, and I hope I can talk to you more.

Ja ne!

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hiya DMNY welcome to MT and Happy Lvl'n

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

hi DMNY welcome to MT!!!!
Happy posting^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Woah, awesome long introduction!
Welcome to MT, have fun here and read the rules.
nice to meet you. Cyu around!

kamiru

kamiru

life live

awesome, i felt identification in some level with you, with those feelings, with those words and ideas.
yes, i know how it feels, to be judged only for the Appearance. i'm 18 now, when i got into the university i met a person who was very afraid of showing himself to the other people, he hardly talked, he was from south america, colombia, from a village. when i saw him i felt in his personality that he was afraid, and that he was very nervious, so i gave him a hand and we became friends. it has never past through my mind the idea of racism, never.

i think that people who judge because of the way you look are really going nuts.

well, i hope you enjoy your stay.

ja mata

kami chan

Faraday I will be honored. Thank you all for the warm welcome and I am glad you guys and gals have been able to enjoy my intro. I hope to enjoy all your friendships, after all who would want to refuse friendships when it is offered.

Arigato Goseimas'!

Hajimimashite - Good to have you aboard! A nihongo speaker it seems? Welcome! Hope you enjoy Minitokyo!

Thanks Greenberd!

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

Welcome to MT! Excellent introduction, hope you enjoy your stay here. Have fun and stay active, catch ya later!

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa dmny! Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by shinsengumiAn excellent introduction. . . not what we see every day.

*nodnods* i totally agree. we rarely see intros like this... me likes, me likes. ^_^

anywayz, hello and welcome to the minitokyo family! *sprinkles confetti* we're always happie to see fresh new faces here. ^^

happy leveling, make lotsa friends and have tons of great fun! enjoy your stay here and do take care. but don't be naughtie~ XD

if ya need any help, just ask me or any other members here and we'll be glad to help u in any way we can. ^_^

i'll see ya around, my friend. ja ne! ^.^

Signature

thanks guys and girl ^__^ no need for me to be naughtie lol. There wasn't a need to start with :)

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hello DMNY! Nice to mee you and welcome to Minitokyo. A very intruiging introduction post, really makes one think. And I see you're Canadian as well, nice to have you aboard. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here at MT, make some friends, but most importantly, have a great time! ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Ah, somebody else who likes to write long posts. (This ain't one of them.)

Konbanwa!

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

long but good...very insightful, and i appreciate that

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.