Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you keep a diary? - Minitokyo

Do you keep a diary?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

*diary-journal of events, dreams, etc.
Not an online one*
Actully, I started one recently ^.^
It has a grey scary pig on it XD.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i use to have one but its under my bed somewhere....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

well.....I tried to make one...but...I stopped writing some to it....and disposed of it after a few days. Diaries just doesn't suit me.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX Nope i only have an online journal XD

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hahaha, I used to have one for a while when I was younger...it was rather pointless to me so I stopped writing in it not too long from when I started.

yeah i have one but the last time i used it, it was like last semester. i don't know...

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

yes...though I've fallen out of the habit of writing in it everyday x_x

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I used to keep one of my dreams but I have not done that in a long time. Even when I did it was only off and on.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I keep two things pretty similar to a journal...one is more a notebook of letters to my best friend, and the other is a writing book. Back when I kept a journal, I started thinking, and came to the conclusion of "Why in the world am I writing to an inanimate object that can't sympathize with what I'm writing?" From then on, I started addresing my entries as letters to my best friend, the one who knows more about me than anyone on this earth ever could, and yet loves to hear things from me anyway (meaning Jesus Christ). As for my writing book, it's an old, totally outdated planner that my uncle gave me back in '96 that I converted to a writing book; I now write my poems, short random excerpts I come up with, and general thoughts in the book.
Wow...such a long entry; sorry...didn't realize I was writing so much... ^_^'

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

nope i'm too lazy to write anything________
but it'd be nice to remember all the things in the past_____

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

no, I do not need one I can honestly remember up to when I first opened my eyes.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uhhh... I used to. Not much anymore, hardly ever have time.

Brownie the Cat

I keep a very detailed one, though it's sometimes not updated for a week or so when I'm busy. Any gossip and loose photos go in there.

- This Free Life Crisis -

I tried to keep a diary but I couldn't keep it going. I guess I'm not into writing. :sweat:

I haven't kept a diary before. I fear that others might read it and learn some personal things about me. ^_^'

ultimasonnie

ultimasonnie

...DREAM...

I have a blog 2 keep my diary..............^ ^
But ,I'm not write in it everydayXD

Signature Image
http://ultima.512j.com
My Blog - Inner Core

I have one but I think Imisplaced it somewhere. Each time I try to bring myself to actually keep one I fail terribly. I'm just too lazy to keep a dairy. ^_^'

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

I never really saw the point in keeping a diary....I`d probably stop after writing a couple of entries....

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Mmm, I have a blog. It's interesting because you caan say what you want, but it doesn't mean to be one of those that tell everything. A blog is not only for telling what you do -I took the dog to the vet, I went shopping...-, you can write your own thinkings or what you think about any topic or new.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

No really. My life isn't to exciting, so what's the point in writting about it? ^_^'

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

I tried writing in one before but I lost interest, now I just write random things on my site

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

queenakasha

queenakasha

Distraught Fledgling

I used to have one... but it was full of painful memories that I threw it away in order to forget about the past and move on with my life.

Signature

Cover her eyes; mine eyes dazzle; she died young.

Shrine Of Those Who Must Be Kept

susumu4

Let us ninja in the night!

*blushu* Yes! lol. I use LJ though, so now I am *forced* to remember to write in it xD

Quote by glassheartIt has a grey scary pig on it XD.

Hehehe~ sounds like Peacemaker's Saizo.. :nya: But he's pink.

Aaanyways! No, I don't have a diary any more. ^_^' Totally gave up after several attempts at keeping one over the years... x_x I always forgot to write anything.

Ah.. and my little sister has a little habit of snooping. My middle sister (who has a diary) bears the brunt of that. XD

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.