Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you keep a diary? - Minitokyo

Do you keep a diary?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

I don't have an offline diary but I DO have an online diary or so-called, Blogs x3

It's because it's better to type than to write. heh. lol. :D

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

No, I store all my memories in my head. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

i am so busy that i have no time keep diary ....- -

Nope... I tend to speak my thoughts aloud. Writing stuff down is to permenant.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I had one when I was younger, but after a while I stopped writing in it. Now I just have an online journal.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Nearly 3 books worth of memories, photos, etc.

I built my own scrapbook journal when I was very little. It was a little high school project that all of us had to do for History class, way back many years ago, and it was fun to show the others how decorative our lives had been at times. I decided to carry on this project, and still am even continuing to do so as we speak.

One book dated my entire diary. I can't count how many pages I've written but its getting packed alright, kind of like a Bible's worth, all in pen. lol

The other one represented my interests - stuff I've been collecting, stories of inspirations, poems and the sorts.

The final one that I am currently working on now is my four and a half years recollection trip in Japan. Photo shots of all my friends, nice tourist pictures along the way, idol collections that I printed off the screen, and favorite memories of the past. I still am trying to piece the final memories together. When I look back at it many years later, I'll always be constantly reminded of how wonderful my stay in Japan has been. **Giggles** Good thing I got some of my pen pals and friends over there writing in this book. Yes, the fun never ends. Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Yes I kept a journal.
Until my lil sis kept going into it.
I burned it a terrific blaze.

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

yep, I keep a dairy. wrote about all sorts of useless things I did. hehe

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

I tried to keep a diary but I ignored it after writing one entry, diaries just aren't my thing. I find it more interesting to share my thoughts on forums and learn about other people's opinions. Communication is important! >_<

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I don't... but I know I should. It's the whole "in years to come people will find your diary and know who you were."

Nope. Just a LJ

http://www.livejournal.com/users/foucapitan/

I used to have one, but now it seems as I've grown out of the habit of writing in it. It's really nice now though, because if I read it, I can reflect upon how I felt at the time that I wrote in it.

Signature

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I use to, but my roommate in college read it and it pissed me off so much!!! >=0!! After that I never really felt like writing in it again. I always kept it because it was like a safe haven for my thoughts but when she crossed that line I no longer felt like writing. I may pick one up again. Ya never know!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i had one when i was younger...less drama to write about back then *sigh* :(

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I leave no traces of my crimes

Signature Image

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

i keep a diary, but i'm just too lazy to write in it!! :)

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

I just don't think I'd have anything to write in it :x
If I want to express myself, I whine on forums here and there...usually in the spam section so I'm not liable to anything.

I guess the idea of a diary just doesn't appeal to me - and besides, I really hate writing. I prefer typing xD
I have my own whining thread in another forum, which someone dedicated to me, so I just stick to that ^^

Signature Image
:3

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I like to write down some things that happen and places I visited and movies I watch, and I like to make some notes about what I'm writting on that very moment on my novels and fanfics, but I do no write everyday now, but I used to. My diary isn't only, is a notebook with "Lady and Tramp" on the cover.

I would like to make a blog, but I'm too lazy for it... x3

i loved this thread! Thanks!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I don't keep a diary cause i think my sisters might find it
i did keep a diary before but i think lost it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

I have a few lying around. I never finish any, though! XD

I'm thinking of going to the store and getting a really nice one I saw, though. It was so pretty... @.@

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

I started a diary about 10 years ago. I used to write something that happened to me everyday. Unfortunately, I only kept it going for 3 years. It's really weird going back now and read what I wrote.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I actually find it hard to write a journal so I have an online one. I still think it's better if I write them down though...x_x

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I did try keeping journals all my life, but none were as success for more than a week, i just find journals to time consuming and pointless.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Yes i do keep a diary ive had one since i was very little and still do its hard to keep writing in it but i manage

Signature Image

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.