Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you keep a diary? - Minitokyo

Do you keep a diary?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

I had one before but then i stopped writting in my journal because my mom goes through it if she sees it on my table. >.<

I still writing in my diary. Not always but I'm just writing about my own thought and my everyday life. But recently got too much to take care, I only write it once a month. How lazy I am. :D

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I would love to keep a diary. I do keep a diary....for about 2 weeks. Then I stop. The longest one I've kept was for over a month. I'm not a diary keeping kinda girl.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Yes...got a diary..but rarely use it...life's just too busy and complicated enough.... :D But I certainly like reading them....especially my sisters...coz she writes down the most corny details of her life....hehehe...that's just me Im a "bugaboo"... :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I keep both a LiveJournal and a "real" diary. =D

the last thing i need is a little book that list all the misdeeds that i have done over the years. Also would you consider a hit list/bomb list a diary?

zink

zink

cookie?

i have one but i don't write in it. i have a lock on it so no one can get. even if someone did, i probably won't care.

Signature Image

I'm thinking about actually using my Livejournal account. Umm... does that count? =3

^-^ i have a xanga...does that count as a diary? it's much easier to keep up with :)

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

I've got a Xanga. I guess that can count as a diary. *shrugs*

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

Quote by makenstr1kI haven't kept a diary before. I fear that others might read it and learn some personal things about me. ^_^'

I'll have to agree with you on that one...that's why i don't keep a diary..

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

i keep it

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

no, i dont keep one, im always afraid someone, (*ahem, my brother*), will get a hold of it and embarrass the living daylights out of me,

Signature

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I have a diary, but I never wrote in it except for one or two times.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I used one when I was maybe 10. I dropped it a week later and never looked back. I don't care to reminisce. I want to grow and not be stuck in what I was and what I felt.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

a blog does that count?

I keep a notebook of thoughts I have throughout my life. Basically because I'm not real good at remembering things, and I like to remember feelings and thoughts that i've previously had. Nostalgia is heaps good.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Nope never have, and prolly never will. My daily events and such are usually chronicled on the Australian Playstation Forums (official site) anyway so i see no point, i have started a couple online ones but only made 1 or 2 posts in them lol

Signature Image

I use a blog as my diary. I don't write in it often though, only if something important or something big took place that was worth mentioning.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I don't really like keeping diaries.
Maybe, when I feel like I should, I'll keep one, but as of right now, I don't feel the need to keep one.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

I have LiveJournal, Xanga, and Blogger accounts.

Last summer is all recorded in my Blogger. Recent events are in my LiveJournal, and my Xanga is just a place where I randomly post for my friends in the US.

So yeah, you could say I keep a "diary", although I wouldn't call it that. Journal sounds better. Or blog. Yeah, I keep a blog.

nope. i don't keep one.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(x.O)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(\_/)
(~.^)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.