Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my new wall was deleted - Minitokyo

my new wall was deleted

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

the wall i post yesterday was deleted.. it seems the wall was like the scan.. but its not.. i've remake all the sky and modified the entire scan.. this is the scan http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/49870/ e this is the wall [link]
i open this threads cuz the wall have 50favs and i work hard (even i only make the sky, and some other adjustment)

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Yay~! I was wondering what happened to that! Oh, and just so you know... I really, really liked it. Excellent job!

as i told you, you wall is too similiar with the scan even you made some changes :sweat:

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Samanosuke, I'm really sorry to hear this. However, since you've been here for a long time already. . . you should know that while we can lend you a sympathetic ear, you should take your complaint up with the moderators because they're the ones you have to convince, not us.

Besides, a thread already exists for us to use to rant when our scans and wallpapers get deleted. . . http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The link does not work. However, I do not know the reason for why the wallpaper was removed. Maybe they wanted to see much more of a difference in modification.

Please use this thread for complaining about why your wallpapers were removed:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/13884/

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

wolfinho

wolfinho

^~, Just Wolf...

Weird... *crying here* i got other time walls deleted too is too painfull...aaahhh ~~..
i hope u can post it back ^^
Cyao

Signature

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

*fix the link* its working now ^^"

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

oh my, i'd wish they could fix this soon. ^^

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Hmm, I can see why it was deleted. Look like you got somethings to do now. ^_^'
I'm sure you can mimic the style and make your own vally. ^_^
Good luck with this incendent.

Learning little by little.
Signature

the scan and wall ish very similar...
i really liked ur wall!!!!
but they do look alik
dw just repost it and i'm sure u will get that 50 favs or even more
good luckies

Story-Weaver

Story-Weaver

Another story begins...

I really loved that wall, Samo! I don't think it was too similar to the original scan - you did a great job with the sky. I hope the mods will let you put it back up again.

See my web page! Or my blog.

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Drawing a sky requires at most 0.5/1 hour, I can't see where you've put the effort on that wallpaper. It looks similar to the scan because you basically extracted the whole background except the sky, without changing anything. Maybe if you just extracted the girls and redrawn on your own the whole background then it wouldn't have been deleted. Or maybe you could have still extracted like you did (including the background) but at least you should have done something to not make it look so obviously identical to the scan itself.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

i'm sorry to say this but i haven't seen this wall u have made. ^_^' i haven't been on MT since now....i have to study and do homework almost everyday. so yea, don't feel bad about ur wall being deleted. i'm sure it was a very wonderful wall.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

oh,, you're not the only one who got a wallie deleted. ^^; one of my gatekeeper walls had been deleted too because it probably looked so much alike with another version of it I made. xDD so i guess its still the mods who really have the say in these kinds of things. xD

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

ah!!!!!!! it allways hapen!!!! why!!! they are so >=0!!

they are really similar...
I understand why they deleted it,
I m not saying you haven't worked on it, I like your wall, but well, just a different sky isn't really enough :/

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

is a inunjustice

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Lets see...

You remade the clouds, and used new blending options on the original scan. hmm. You didn't put THAT much effort into it, to be honest. You should try hard and be original on each wallpaper you make, otherwise they will be deleted, like this one was.

You shouldn't be posting threads about this at your level anyway. If it got deleted, it's deleted. Just go on and try to improve in your newest works.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.