Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you keep a tiger as your pet? - Minitokyo

Would you keep a tiger as your pet?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Would you keep a tiger as your pet if it is gentle as a kitten and it can be taught to behave and obey its master like a dog?

I think i will because they are cute and i like the fur on its body......
wish they could also say prrrr.......^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I think I will if I can ever find a newborn.

Infant animals tend to believe that the first individual they remember the scent is their parent. But they are still wild animalsand will eventually grow up to savages unless their bloodline is domesticated and eventually tamed.

Signature

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

i like cubs!!!! they're so cute~~~
but...when the tiger is big~~~~ hmm......

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

I wouldn't want one, I'm too scared that I may die from an attack but then again, I would be keeping one safe from poachers...

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by Tsuki-AI wouldn't want one, I'm too scared that I may die from an attack but then again, I would be keeping one safe from poachers...

wow...animal lover....^_^

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Well I wouldn't mind a tiger if it was gentle as a kitten and if it obeyed me, my one concern is that it has to stay that way. XD Wouldn't want to be eaten alive not would we. ^_^'

Signature

Yeahhhh I do, if the tiger is small, if he's getting bigger then go to the zoo buddy ^___^

if it was a cub yeah then i can train it and have it do tricks but a full grown tiger with no trick and wouldnt trust u hell no

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

yep i would keep one
i'm just wondering where would i get that much food to feed him

hehe Yea sure why not. Okay even though its bad cause blabla its not in its natural spot but what happens if u live on a game reserve so in other words If I lived in a game reserve I'd love one!!!!

hehe no more pesky pigeons and neighbours ducks>.<!!!!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmmm, I like tigers, specifically white tigers, look so graceful and cute! But I wouldn't want to keep one, they are wild afterall, and dangerous imo to keep, no matter if you train them, I wouldn't trust it... hehehe.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I would keep a tiger as a pet only if I lived out in the wild.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

I have thought of that before... It'd be a really neat pet! ^^

Nope.

Would't want to make headlines "tiger eats its master". :)

hmmmmmmmmmmm..... Maby :D I love animals ;) And i would probably keem a tiger ^____________^

I think it would be cute to raise a tiger . But then again, when the thing wieghs 800 pounds and wants to pounce onto your lap...

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by lordfurbyI think it would be cute to raise a tiger . But then again, when the
thing wieghs 800 pounds and wants to pounce onto your lap...

maybe it just want you to pet it...^_^

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yes actual one of my uncles use t train tigers and beas for the circus so he still has a few i rember when i was a child i road one of them to a carnivl i don't get the whole wild animle thing there realy nice if your nice to them

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

When they're young, they're cute and fun and innocent. However, they become unmanagable for most people when they grow older. So, I would have to say no.

No. Firstly, I would feel bad because some species of tigers are endangered; moreover, I feel that its best to let them go about in their natural habitat instead of cooping it up.

Also, imagine the space and cost that one would have to have to keep a tiger. And the cleaning up is truely one of the worst.. such as cleaning up its mess, its cage (or living area), and so on. Even if the tiger was perfectly tame, the cost, time spent, and space needed to keep a tiger is too much for me. I would prefer to concentrate on doing other activities. (By the way, Im talking about when the tiger is grown up/as the tiger grows up.)

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Quote by LunarTwilightNo. Firstly, I would feel bad because some species of tigers are endangered; moreover, I feel that its best to let them go about in their natural habitat instead of cooping it up.

Also, imagine the space and cost that one would have to have to keep a tiger. And the cleaning up is truely one of the worst.. such as cleaning up its mess, its cage (or living area), and so on. Even if the tiger was perfectly tame, the cost, time spent, and space needed to keep a tiger is too much for me. I would prefer to concentrate on doing other activities. (By the way, Im talking about when the tiger is grown up/as the tiger grows up.)

Yup! ~_~
That is what i thought of, keeping a tiger as a pet? How could we keep something that are going to extinct species and have it to be like a tame animal? Whatever the reason is we must protect it and let it be in the wild like it used to. I'm not a green activist but i knew bout the 'endangered species' and their rights. Tigers are a very special kind of animal from the cat's family. We must respect them as what they are and appreciate for having them to live on earth. Furthermore, tigers are too important to stabilize the food chain in the wild.

My answer is NO! >=(

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Yee, I would ^^. If they are not going to attack me its fine by me ^^. They are big and... cute ^^'. It would be nice to have the tiger sleeping beside your bed. That would own XD

Signature Image

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

those cute animals... when their are young:S

but i always dreamt about havin a wildlife animal as a pet... u can read a panda, a koala, a dolphin, a tiger... a hawk!

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, their animals, their no just like dogs and cats (im talking about domestical:S) their're big and fierce:S

do u imagine when playin with ur Tiger Tigris he or she bite u!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, my dog recently bit me, and i dont want to know how big and bad can it goes with a tiger's bite:S

take care

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Yeah, I will like one, but like someone said earlier, their bloodline has to be domesticated. Otherwise, I'll hate to see it go when they become an adult.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.