Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost In The Shell: SAC - Minitokyo

Ghost In The Shell: SAC

Tagged under

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Which villian to you like better....

The Laughing Man (from season 1) or Kuze (from season 2)

I prefer the Laughing Man more...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I haven't watched the 2nd season yet so I'll go for the Laughing Man, he's kinda cool.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

the laughiing man since i havent seen 2 season

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

lol no one has seen season 2 yet... go to #gits-fans on irc.rizon.net and get the subs.......

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I'll go with the laughing man cuz I haven't seen the 2nd gig yet.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Quote by akari-chanI'll go with the laughing man cuz I haven't seen the 2nd gig yet.

same here

well, in terma of storyline, i like kuze alot more. 2nd GIG contains one of my fav eps of all time which is centered around a young kuze and motoko. its the ep that used the song i do by ilaria graziano and had the whole paper crane thing.

Quote by crapmonsterwell, in terma of storyline, i like kuze alot more. 2nd GIG contains
one of my fav eps of all time which is centered around a young kuze and
motoko. its the ep that used the song i do by ilaria graziano and had
the whole paper crane thing.

True the second season has more story on the different chars... well atleast a story on the guy with 1 eye and the thing with Togusa in the beginning

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

nobody all must die

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

I like the laughing man the good one. but the one I hate were the people that were invading Section 9 and the ***holes who try to hurt the Section 9 team and the two that tried to kill Motoko Kusanagi.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

freetime

freetime

Anime_FreaK

well.. i know this is not the rite place to ask.. but is there manga for ghost in shell? thx a lot.. hehe.. ^_^'

iM noT a sTranGer.. juZ a fRen Dat u haVen mEt.. =P

Quote by freetimewell.. i know this is not the rite place to ask.. but is there manga for ghost in shell? thx a lot.. hehe.. ^_^'

I don't really know if there's a manga but I'm guess'in there is but its just licensed so no one will sub it on net

I prefer the Laughing Man, because I have yet to see the second season =P

Quote by genyueI prefer the Laughing Man, because I have yet to see the second season =P

Hope you manage to check out the second season.... it looks pretty good...

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Ya, there's a manga but it's different from the anime/movies. And I only have 1 episode of 2nd GIG so I'll refrain from saying which I find more interesting. Haha.

Signature

Quote by crapmonsterwell, in terma of storyline, i like kuze alot more. 2nd GIG contains one of my fav eps of all time which is centered around a young kuze and motoko. its the ep that used the song i do by ilaria graziano and had the whole paper crane thing.

...my thoughts exactly...2nd gig brings other supporting caracters (Saitou,Pazu) into the spotlight which is cool cos it gives more depth to series :)

I have seen both seasons... And I think, 'warai otoko' has more intelligent than Kuze, and Kuze has more passion...or conviction than laughing man...
And, Now, I'm looking for release of SSS-Solid State Sociey.
Recently, You know that, The promotion video has been released and i saw it.
And, I'm eagerly looking forward to release! XD XD

Ghost In The Shell Gets Better Each And Every Day That Goes By.

I Only Do My Best

I'll go with Kuze, I haven't seen the 1st GIG yet...

I'll have to go with Kuze on this one.

helmet02

Helmet Rule

gotta say laughing man just for his logo more than everything, otherwise i'd be sittin on the fence between the two

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.