Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Section 9 Character do you like - Minitokyo

Which Section 9 Character do you like

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Like the subject says... Which section 9 character from GITS:SAC do you like??

Aramaki Daisuke
Motoko
Batou
Togusa
Saito
Pazu
Ishikawa
Boma

I prefer Motoko since she is a strong character and nobody seems to be able to beat her!!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I like Motoko! She kicks @$$!!! She's so cool! XD Yeah!! Go Motoko!!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Ah I love the Major. She is wonderful and hot.

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Major kicks a$$!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

lol everyone seems to love Motoko and after I went through the trouble to figure out the other characters names'

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

Sorry to break the norm...the Major is cool and all, but after seeing the second movie and the majority of the first seaons of SAC, I have to go with Batou. I just think his character is more entertaining, plus there is a lot more to him than I originally gave the creators credit for.

Signature

what about the Tachikoma? I kind of like them! But Motoko is cool, nonetheless

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

I like the major, she's cool and dangerous. But I'll go with Batou, cuz he has more 'human' (he always puts his jacket on Motoko when she's naked in the 2 movies) and more belief that he IS human (judging from the 2 movies), more sense of humor too.

Quote by topographwhat about the Tachikoma? I kind of like them! But Motoko is cool, nonetheless

Hahaha , yep, they sure are interesting (especially when they discussing something amongst themselves and then make ridiculous conclusion)

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

I like Batou and major Kusanagi (not very original ~_~ )

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Motoko all the way ... <grin>

actually she got her ass whooped in 2nd Gig.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Major jaja

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

I like saito, snipers are always badass, but motoko and the tachikomas are cool too, love the dialogues the tachikomas have:)

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

I like Motoko Kusanagi, Togusa and Saito and also the Laughingman.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

my favorites are Mokoto Kusanagi, very cute lol, Batou very strong, Saito because i love snipers XD and Hiskawa coz i love hackers :D

Signature

Quote by BiNumber3I like saito, snipers are always badass, but motoko and the tachikomas are cool too, love the dialogues the tachikomas have:)

Look some choose someone other than Motoko.... lol way to stick up for your beliefs BiNumber3

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by Ratboy2099Like the subject says... Which section 9 character from gits:sac do you like??

Aramaki Daisuke
Motoko
Batou
Togusa
Saito
Pazu
Ishikawa
Boma

I prefer Motoko since she is a strong character and nobody seems to be able to beat her!!

big...BIG shame on you....htf could you forget tachikoma >_> pffft :>

well as you might have notice i like the tachikomas and motoko of course =3 they kick ass, and the tachikomas are kute =3

Motoko and Tachikomy. :D :D

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

I like Togusa. I'm not really sure why.

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Motoko rules^^She is one cool Girl
And she really can kick ass^^So a sure fav for her

Signature

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

motoko!!!
tachikoma are cool too, i think those guys are the cutest mecha around

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Maybe I should have added the poll.... that way we could see that everyone loves Motoko and there would be like 3 ppl for other... *lol*

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.