Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ps controller vs xbox controller - Minitokyo

ps controller vs xbox controller

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i was just wondering what you think what controller is the best
because i was discussing with my friend and i think ps controller fits better
what you think about it?

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Honestly I feel better Xbox controller.
This because I've played many games in both systems, and the PS controller have the stick sesitivity really high. So suddenly my fingers make the character slip away on the game and finish in some other unwished place.
In place, the xbox controller (S-controller version) has a most precise stick since it's a little harder to move, and is smoother to press the sticks.
Also the start button allows you a quicker way to pause the game (I do so many times).
Well, that's what I think, and feel.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I had and Xbox at one time my mom sold it!!!! Ahhhhh I know for only $125 with all of our games *cry* so I've forgotten what the control is like, and now I just prefer the Play Station's controller!! Though I rarely play its ma sisters!!! :D

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

The orignal Xbox controller is too big for my hands to feel good using it, so I like the PS controller better. The smaller Xbox controller is okay though

deltok

deltok

sadness

Both they are uncomfortable.
I prefer the n64 controls.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I never played Xbox so I prefer PS controller...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

Ok, I voted for the PS2 (PS whichever) controller due to the fact that I use that one on a much more regular basis. The Xbox controller is a great controller, once you get use to it. The catch is, the buttons on it are a bit too far apart in my opinion.

I due however find it interesting that the GC controller wasn't even mentioned, I understand why completely (the controller sucks), but I think it's worth noting.

Signature

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

I like the Xbox controller the most because it's large enough (Controller S, not the monster of an original controller) to fit comfortably in my hands whereas the PS controller tends to be a little bit too small and pinky fingers sort of slide off the bottom. This can become painful in fast-paced games like ZOE2 or DMC3 when my hands tense up.

I dont like both. In my opinion the logitech gamepads are a lot better.

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

i personally like the xbox because i like that it's really big, which is the reason why everyone hates it! XD i have the original controller thats REALLY big, the new models have down sized, and are way flater. Plus, i like all the different thumb pads that make way more options in games then before, and it's much easier to apply potions and heal your self by pressing the pads to the left, or right (etc.) in certain games. But ps2 controllers have some good qualities to. i love triggers and it has FOUR of them!!! 0_0 lets just say i was in heaven XD

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

ps controller.....with dualshock......love the analog sticks and it is better for action games where you can turn any angle as you wish...
xbox's old controller was massive.....>_<....the buttons are far between them....
while the new xbox controller ( surely people must have complained about the old ones ) is quite ok .......
but i still prefer ps controller..( mainly ps 2)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I can't stand the big x-box controller, but I love the little one (size does matter, eh?). I just can't get used to the PS controller.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

i agree.....little x-box one. Mainly cause it has triggers which is much more fun!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

i reckon the ps controllers r better cause they r more structured

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I'm a little surprised that there's as much support for the X-Box controller. It's far too chunky.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

The old XBox controller, the big one is probably one of my most hated controllers out there. But the model released after that is, at least to me just as good as the one for the PS2, they both fit nicely in my hands and I feel comfortable using both.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

PS or PS2 both the same, i perfer them then XBox, Xbox got too many buttons which is confusing and annoys me sometimes

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.