Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you guys think? - Minitokyo

what do you guys think?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Don't do much of wallpapers per se yet but here is one I did. If you could tell me what you think it will be making me quite honoured.

http://ourworld.cs.com/angelkillerkei/banner.jpg

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

The background seems a bit off, but other than that, it's quite good...you should really post this...

Hmmm lol thanks Minato, I have no idea how to do that.
It's not a wallpaper btw

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Hm? You did say it was a wallpaper in your first post...oh, well. You can post it in the gallery by clicking on "Submit Gallery Item," in the uppermost left box on your screen...but, there are some size requirements, so you may need to resize it.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Isn't resizing against policy, at least in the case of smaller to bigger? O_o

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i think you should submit your wallpapers...you'll get compliments as well as constructive criticism so you can always get better. good luck! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

...well...it's not too bad... The character...actually reminds me...of a character in a novel series...called 'The Dark Tower' by Stephen King... The character...is called 'The Gunslinger' and...he...is similar to the character in the picture...
Not bad...

Thanks guys and you are right Minato, there are some requirements in size which this one does not possess. I'm not going to resize this one, just afraid that it might lose some of its details.

The text and borders need works

okay great...Like what would you suggest?

beb3xchange

K-Otic

The girl should be behind the border, and her head shouldnt be cut off other then that its quite nice

life isn't simple; deal with it

Okoru

Title? what's that?

Personally, I like how it looks. having the girl outside of the border brings more attention to her. I think the positioning of her body/head is pretty good as well, as I see a meaning for the gun to be shown. You could make her smaller and have the gun fit & get her head in there too ;)

i likey. :D

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I would add depth to the picture by making a lyer behind the girl and putting the rain/lines effect on it, but slightly smaller. That way the background will seem farther away and the foreground closer. I would also make the beveling on the text sharper. It sticks out because you have all these sharp lines in the picture/background and it looks akward to throw in soft text. Hope that helps.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

beb3xchange, Okoru (^__^ ) is right, the girl was meant to be emphasized but thanks for mentioning this nonetheless. Foolblued, thanks for the advice...I'll try to remember it as well.

I think it'd look awesome as a sig. May be a bit big, but the image is great.

Thanks BD, that's cool!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.