Youngest, oldest or in between?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Cancel

since i read all of the posts on my Siblings thread already...i started wondering what everyone thought the best place would be in the sibling placement...

i believe that being in the middle is a good place because you will alwats have one other sibling to play with while they are young...
but the youngest is good too because you are spoiled by your parednts and sometimes your older siblings ^_^

• Apr 24, 2005

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Cancel

I'm a middle child and I must say, it's pretty sweet. I'm also the only girl so yea...that's the reason for my awesome 1337 gaming 5k177z XD jk. But yea, I love being in the middle because I have my younger bro that I can teach things to and my older bro whom I can learn from. I like the sense of being not quite older...but old enough y'know??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

Yeah I agree but I would like to be the youngest because I'm the middle child and I hate being the middle child.

Your always to old to something but to young to do other things. You know what I mean?

• Apr 24, 2005

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Cancel

I love being the oldest but it gets kind of annoying when your sister says you're not a good influence. She's only 1 yr. younger then me and she likes to blame her problems on other people.

• Apr 24, 2005

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Cancel

Youngest.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Cancel

I'm the oldest child..and is kinda stress to be the older one T-T but what to do..god make me born out first, so i must accept my fate -_-"

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

Cancel

i'm the youngest and its cool because i can learn from my old siblings mistakes (like money management, my older brother [middle child] can barely hold on to his money). otherwise, its pretty good all around.

Think deeply of simple things.

Cancel

i'm the same as musiq-chan... my sister's only one year younger than me... and she thinks she the same age as me... but it's nice coz it's like having a friend 24/7. ^^

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Cancel

im the Youngest. :sweat: my brother and sister are always soo mean to me!! ~_~

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Cancel

I like being the oldest, even though it always seems like I have to be the best at everything and a perfect role model all the time. Being the oldest means more responsibility, but you often get away with more things. ;)

Cancel

I'm the oldest. :hmpf: I'm usually the one to do all the work, and my siblings have no respect for me at all. :hmpf:
I think it's better to be a middle child since you get to have an older and younger sibling. :)

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

• Apr 24, 2005

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Cancel

Oldest of four... XD 3 years older than my sister... 4 older than my brother... And 11 years older than my little brother... I think it's quite good... XD ... None of us do all the work... Things are pretty much shared... XD ... But I can do things they can't ... Because I'm older... XD... lol ... Now I'm being mean... XD

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Cancel

Either being in the middle or being the youngest is best. I, as the oldest of three, hate having the responsibilities of my siblings thrusted upon me. Being the youngest has the most carefree childhood but the oldest receives more experience for later life. So I guess there are good points about each position in the family. ^_^

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Cancel

I'm the oldest, tho i think it would probably be easier being the youngest or middle child. I have to go thru everything first, and it might be nice to have someone older to look up to...oh well, you live with what ya get :)

Signature

• Apr 24, 2005

jendeathbot

jendeathbot

death is only the begining

Cancel

I'm in the middle- and I'll tell you right now, it is not the best. I get bossed around by my older sister...yet still am responsible for my younger sister.... *pulls out hair* Yes, a family of 3 girls, my dad must be very happy about that. I really wish i had a brother though. *sigh*

#JapaneseLover#
~Serenity~
[Hispanime] ::Christian-Fellowship::FMA fans::YNM fans::Jpop Fans::SCII fans::QuizCrazy::[Adult-Swim-Watchers]::

• Apr 24, 2005
Cancel

It's not great to have a brother, that is, if you're a guy yourself. I'm the younger brother and I was damn annoying as a kid and got the sh*t beat out of me for it every DAY! Ah, memories...

• Apr 24, 2005
Cancel

All three. I'm an only child. :3

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Cancel

Ya-ha! I'm the oldest! *laughs an evil laugh*

Quote by Ayasalim the Youngest. :sweat: my brother and sister are always soo mean to me!! ~_~

Aww, I feel sorry for you. *pats Ayasal on the back*

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

Cancel

i'm the oldest, i have a younger brother.. argh, he's a pain sometimes, but also sweet other times. like, he would give me food, etc. but sometimes, he really annoys me.

i guess there are pros and cons to being the oldest: you get more chores and responsibilities but you also get more freedom. like, my parents would let me go almost anywhere while he has to stay home.

• Apr 24, 2005

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Cancel

Quote by sakurasukii'm the oldest, i have a younger brother.. argh, he's a pain sometimes, but also sweet other times. like, he would give me food, etc. but sometimes, he really annoys me.
i guess there are pros and cons to being the oldest: you get more chores and responsibilities but you also get more freedom. like, my parents would let me go almost anywhere while he has to stay home.

that's like me and my older sister and brother
i always have to stay home when they go out
but i get to do somethings that they couldn't at my age
they also make me help more people at our store cause i'm the youngest out of us
i get really lonely maost of the time though...
pros and cons to every place...

• Apr 24, 2005

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

Cancel

yougest of 5! ^-^ all my siblings are moved out so i get a computer to myself, the second to largest room, and am treated like an only child so in other words...I'M spoiled! life is good....

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Cancel

I'm the youngest, middlest and oldest... I have no other siblings XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Cancel

Im the oldest out of two.. i guess being oldest is th best, cause you get to make up all the rules and have all those below u bow to your feet.. its too bad things dont work out that way, but i still like being oldest.. just like knowing someone is looking up to me.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Cancel

I got to be the oldest one in the family...That meant all trials and errors came to me first (From a tap on the shoulder to the now rusted belt).

• Apr 24, 2005

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.