Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Youngest, oldest or in between? - Minitokyo

Youngest, oldest or in between?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

I'm in the middle, but in my current position, I have to shoulder most of the responsibility. I wouldn't mind being the youngest, as my younger sister and brother seem to have it easier (although they're always fighting). My older sis is, well, not gonna be around for much longer so I have to man up for my siblings. I wouldn't mind being younger, but I wouldn't change the way things are, cuz I love my sis and bro! Plus, I can embarass them with my lameness!

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I'm an only child but my girlfriend is an oldest child and seeing her and her younger sister talk about their life really makes me wish I had had a younger sister growing up.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

DaHero69

Dahero69

Well im the oldest and i have to work hard. ahh!!! You have to watch your younger siblings care for them. set a good example. And sometimes i would get in trouble since im the oldest. lol. O well ^^.

Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, I am the oldest in my family, and I don't really like it. I am always the first one to try out the world, and then my parents expects me to teach my younger sister how to do things correctly (in which I did wrong). It just doesn't seems fair to me.

Signature

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I'm the oldest. I have a 16 year old brother. I like being the oldest. My parents trust me more than my brother, though that could be because I'm more responsible than he is. My parents weren't harder on me than on my brother...actually my brother's the one who's always in trouble. He never does his homework,...which I could never do....I'm a perfectionist and incredibly picky about my grades...if I don't turn something in it drives me nuts!...he doesn't tell my parents where he's at or when he's coming home....I mean I'm almost 20, but if I'm not going to be where I told my parents I was, I'll call them and let them know...it's not that difficult...my brother also talks back to my parents a lot...which I don't...but he can be really sweet sometimes and we get along pretty well...although he claims my parents love me more because I can do things that he can't and he gets mad at me for it....oh dear...that turned into a bit of a rant didn't it...oops... ^_^'

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i'm the youngest.. i like being the younger one.. :) i can always ask something from my elder sister who pampers me alot.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I'm the oldest and it is not that dreat. I'm the one who gets the responsibility, but the annoying siblings get spoiled. What's up with that, eh?

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Only child. China and its stupid laws.

Brownie the Cat

ronc

___Disturbed Mind___

Im the middle child in my family... From my experience as a middle child i can say that it is the best. I just can't explain why, but compared to my older brother im a better than him in almost all aspect. hehehe. When it comes to my younger brother well it is pretty obvious that im superior than him... hehehe. Well im kind to both of them, i love them both... :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

middle kid...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

I'm stuck right in the middle. The second of three girls and the one who acts like the oldest sometimes.

I'm also the one who "broke" almost every rule my parents set for me in the past.

Yeeeeah.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by AlishaYour always to old to something but to young to do other things. You know what I mean?

yea, know exactly what you mean-_-;
But I kind of like being the middle child, because it's just two years between me and my little sister and let's see...it's about 16 years between me and my big brother (he's fun^^) so I'm getting by okay

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.