Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite thing - Minitokyo

favorite thing

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Kally2

Kally2

sweet girl

what is your favorite thing to do? you can name more than 1 thing if you want! my favorite thing to do is wach anime and hang out with my friends.

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

watch tv and going on the internet.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Quote by Kally2my favorite thing to do is wach anime and hang out with my friends.

Yep! Same here! Just that I also like going on the net.

Anime is top on my list, then comes sleeping and playing with my pets (chihuahua and boxer), followed closely by surfing on the net and chillin with my friends

I like listening to music generally and anime internet and video games. But I would say it would be haging out with my friends in the real world and not on a computor screen all the time.

playing my guitar...nothing beats playing my guitar on a rainy sunday afternoon ^^

Signature Image

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

My laptop, no duh! XD

Brownie the Cat

my favorite thing to do is just sit around and listen to my music :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Kally2what is your favorite thing to do? you can name more than 1 thing if
you want! my favorite thing to do is wach anime and hang out with my
friends.

yup me too! lol... but i also like to read, draw, and listen to music!

(and Firedemon... yur avatar is great! makes me laugh lol!)

Signature Image

I like play tennis and soccer. its good for me

KENSHlN

hitoriki

hanging out with friends, play the guitar followed by watching anime, it depends if i'm on vacations or not ^^

if you had fun, did your best and fulfilled your existence purpose, may die with no regrets ^^

[Hispanime]

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

watching anime and movies with my GF

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.