Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever regret living? - Minitokyo

Have you ever regret living?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I made this thread because of what I feel about life. I really don't want to say this but I regret living because of what I'm experiencing right now.

I feel I'm a loner and can't accept anyone...
But I really want to change this attitude...

You? Have you ever regret living?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm so sorry you feel that way at this time in your life...i don't know what to say except that difficult times shall also pass and hopefully someone in your life now or someone you'll meet later will help you through this.

i felt this way when my heart was broken, and i never thought i could recover from that...i'm thankful i had a few close friends who helped me through a difficult situation. time has healed those wounds, but the painful thing is you can never forget. i'm still a bit scarred because i find it difficult to get close to people lest i get hurt again.

i hope you'll be able to overcome your sadness...

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Oh my god I have regreted living last year oh it was aqward but in the end I really understood life and I had a better grasp on my life!!

Last year I felt betraed by ma friends but i didn't relized that it was just because I was mad at someone else. I wrote a letter to the saying how sad I was, and then they said it wasn't there fault , they were right, and I knew it. I didn't want to open up and I became enbarassed so I stopped hanging out with them, and began to hang out with kim who took me to the wrong side of the tracks. I began to hate my self and during the summer I cried my self to sleep many times and became depressed. Well this year I did my best to fix it. The relation ship that i had with my old friends is patch but not the same, and never will be but I made new friens and I am becoming just a tiny bit popular!! So yeah It's not easy but If you try hard and work even harder to fix the problem in the end everything might be just a little bit better!!

Life is bad, jusr a little confusing at times!!!
I've got to go to bed now, but PM if you'd like any help!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Oh, I feel so sorry for you... *gives kishin douji ran some shabu* o pare, tira naman jan.... >.<

Me. I don't regret living. Thank God for making my existence possible. You know me, Ran, do I ever have a problem.

Plastik ka!!!
Putang ina ka!!!
Bubulagta ka sa gitna ng Lerma,
Wag kang papakita, wag kang papa-tiyempo.
Kakaladkarin ko ulo mo hanggang sa Tundo.
Isasabit ko sa gitna ng kalsada,
Para makita ng lahat ng 'yong ine-estafa.
Hoy Abnoy!!! Ano? Dala ka na ba?
Mamatay ka na!!! Puitang ina ka!!!

Patayin, patayin and thread ni Abnoy.... Patayin ang thread ni Abnoy!!!

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Well... there can't be any regrets in life I reckon... what's done is done... and what happens is always for a reason... cherish your life no matter how hard it is to go on... I'm sure there are many out there who want to live, but can't... so you're a very lucky person--- keep that in your heart ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I regret living 24/7... i hate my life... I'm lost and broken, Hopeless and lonely... Now my mind is an open book, And now my heart is an open wound, And now my life is an open soul for all to see... some lines from 1 of my favorite songs that explains me very well...

I dont regret living but i do have things that really are shit in my live... well i always think that the probs will go away and its true ( weel in my life) so sometimes i feel shit about everything but i never really regreted living I think there's always something positif in life too :)

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uhhh.... not really... never really thought like that lol.

Brownie the Cat

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

of course all of us regret being on earth at one time, but why are we really here? there must be a reason why each and every single one of us think a different way and act different... you are you, and if u want to change yourself, that's fine, it's human nature to envy one another... in a sense, other people may want a quality you have that they may not have. =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by tsukuyomimodeof course all of us regret being on earth at one time, but why are we really here? there must be a reason why each and every single one of us think a different way and act different... you are you, and if u want to change yourself, that's fine, it's human nature to envy one another... in a sense, other people may want a quality you have that they may not have. =P rawr !

Yep, I agree in that sense but I can't find the reason on why I exist in this world...
And I think this makes me feel down on myself...

I hope to finally find that particular reason.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yes i regret living because i have such a bad memories in my life
so many bad things happend that i dont wanted to live anymore
first i thought why is this happening to us it is not fair
but now i think other people have it worse than us.So i start living normal

yep, life is not fair

ohh Akaiken dont worry you will find someone ;)

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by tsukuyomimodeof course all of us regret being on earth at one time, but why are we really here? there must be a reason why each and every single one of us think a different way and act different... you are you, and if u want to change yourself, that's fine, it's human nature to envy one another... in a sense, other people may want a quality you have that they may not have. =P rawr !

Yep, I agree in that sense but I can't find the reason on why I exist in this world...

Ang sweet nya... in-love ka noh? Umiibig ka noh?

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Akaiken

Magbulbos ka na lang baho!!!

Ang sweet nya... in-love ka noh? Umiibig ka noh?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I don't regret living. My life is a precious gift. So, I have to thank God for it. ^__^
Even though I experience pains and sufferings in my life. I don't regret it. Because the pains and sufferings I experienced will greatly help me...

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i was feeling pretty bad after my friend took his own life but we have to except lifes trials, just recently my great uncle died, and my cat doesnt have very much longer, my friends cat died, his hamster died and 3 of his chickens died

under new management

..::...Look, i'm young and i'm not too experienced in life, but i think that u should stop regretting your life..., i regreted my life once, yes, it was hard, specialy to hide that feeling from everyone, but i never forgot that i'm not alone, and that there is allways someone to help you trough the trials of life...if u think that there isn't, well, your wrong......,but if u realy do bellieve that there isn't anyone by your side, then be strong enough get over "what ever the situation may be" by your self, and remember that there are others that have problems, mebe worst than yours, and still they don't regret life........i believe that life is a gift and that we all should enjoy that gift and never regret it ... :) ::..

Signature

i regret living becouse nothing really changes in my life on the way i would like too....

becouse im starting to have problems with my family and other stuff ....and im also a loner and things sdeemed to get wrost every day......
but im still living....but i wish things and feelings will get better....

never regret living even when things seemed to get wrost every day

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I regret living all the time, but I think it's just teen angst, and I'm trying to get away from such thoughts by finding things I love, like Anime, music, my friends, horseback riding, gardening...whatever I can do to keep my mind busy. it's hard to think positively when you're going through adolesence, even harder when you're a teenager and something like a death in the family has happened.

Just remember, you're not alone. Your life is a gift and I hope you realize how special you really are. *hug*

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Yes, there are times when i wish i wasnt alive....but thats life, its NOT a movie...or a t.v. show....if you feel you cant accept anyone, you are probably too hard on people...wait till you're old enough to travel the world, and meet new, more mature people.....this is your life, tho...so you're a loner?! so what! you seem cool to me....you dont HAVE to have friends you know....if life gets you down, you can come to MT and express your sorrow and your friends here will help you out....remember: tomarrow is another day and another chance to improve yer life...if thats what you wanna do.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by sora69..::...Look, i'm young and i'm not too experienced in life, but i think that u should stop regretting your life..., i regreted my life once, yes, it was hard, specialy to hide that feeling from everyone, but i never forgot that i'm not alone, and that there is allways someone to help you trough the trials of life...if u think that there isn't, well, your wrong......,but if u realy do bellieve that there isn't anyone by your side, then be strong enough get over "what ever the situation may be" by your self, and remember that there are others that have problems, mebe worst than yours, and still they don't regret life........i believe that life is a gift and that we all should enjoy that gift and never regret it ... :) ::..

You have a point on what you just said...

But sometimes people usually think that they regret living and that's a fact. If there's anyone you can count on, I think that life is not regretful.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I've been tired of living before because I didn't understand how some people around me seem to have so many friends and yet they are such horrible individuals. They talk crap about others behind their back, they backstab each other, they have NO loyalty to their friends, they're selfish, and will only notice you if you have something they want. I have a few close friends that I can depend on, but how is it that the world seems to shower those jerks with love? I don't have an answer and I don't want to say that 'one day they'll get theirs' because I just don't think they will.

That's the unfortunate truth man but you'll get by and be stronger as well.
I passed by suicide on a couple of times...Went close even but everytime someone came at the last minute and that "then" inevitability had been postponed. It gave me a hint that something was meant to happen for me here on this crappy world. Maybe some light? who knows? But it got me stronger and hence the reason I can share this much with you peeps here.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DMNYThat's the unfortunate truth man but you'll get by and be stronger as well.
I passed by suicide on a couple of times...Went close even but everytime someone came at the last minute and that "then" inevitability had been postponed. It gave me a hint that something was meant to happen for me here on this crappy world. Maybe some light? who knows? But it got me stronger and hence the reason I can share this much with you peeps here.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Wow!!! I think God don't want you to die!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.