Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever regret living? - Minitokyo

Have you ever regret living?

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 252 total items

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by MilieuIf you want to see life, have something to be busy about...

Like being here?

LOL...being here can sure be busy and get one addicited....but dun get too close...

Signature Image

I don't ever regret living, I met too many people along the way

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by AmaryLLisZai

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by MilieuIf you want to see life, have something to be busy about...

Like being here?

LOL...being here can sure be busy and get one addicited....but dun get too close...

Yeah, like you're gonna be here 25/8!!! hehehe! :D

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Usually I'm grateful for life... but I've been a little sad.

sometimes i just want to start over as a new person

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by uuddlrlrbastartsometimes i just want to start over as a new person

Hmm... starting over is good but sometimes a new person is not needed...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

It's not like regret is going to change anything, I rather want to value what I have, because tommorow might be worse.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by blueocean123It's not like regret is going to change anything, I rather want to value what I have, because tommorow might be worse.

T_T

Now this is touchy!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by blueocean123It's not like regret is going to change anything, I rather want to value what I have, because tommorow might be worse.

T_TNow this is touchy!!!

But true

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

im sure everyones felt alone at least once in their life, i've sorta gone through that already this year, since i was moving and i guess i was idn...scared to face the problem and leaving everyone and then everything else that ever bothered me came all at once, and yeah i felt alone, i wanted to "give up" on life and i cried a lot, but you know i havent even faced my problem yet, i dont know whats going to happen, and i know that i'm most likely not the only that has ever felt that crummy in my whole life, i dont believe in quotes like "everything happens for a reason" or w/e, i just know that life isnt something to take for granted and i just dont assume that bad things will always happen, so yeah regretting your life isnt exactly a good thing cause bad things dont always happen or last

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Yes I did, and not long time ago, few weeks ago I really regreeted it, everything was bad, my parents turned on me, even if I tried sooooo hard I failed on my studies. The biggest dream of my life was almost ran away from me, I really regreted it from the botton of my heart. To avoid doing something reckless I just stopped thinking, I hope it works... Who said life aint bad? sometimes it can be a nightmare.

Quote by SchindlerYes I did, and not long time ago, few weeks ago I really regreeted it, everything was bad, my parents turned on me, even if I tried sooooo hard I failed on my studies. The biggest dream of my life was almost ran away from me, I really regreted it from the botton of my heart. To avoid doing something reckless I just stopped thinking, I hope it works... Who said life aint bad? sometimes it can be a nightmare.

That's true...

About what you said, that's very bad but just try again. Regret can overcome by Courage.

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 252 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.