Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever regret living? - Minitokyo

Have you ever regret living?

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Well not sure if it is God but it seems I am poised to stay much longer here yeah.
First time freaked me out (got the police and the firemen about to axe the door), the 2nd time was a friend who had the keys to my place and the rest is history.

Chaotician

Squeegee Marauder

I remember a point last year where I was so broken hearted that I would lay in my bed and weep, scared that I would get up, go to the kitchen and take a knife to my vein. I remember the exact instant where I had given my all, and I could not give any more. And ever since then, it seemed like I was a dead man walking, unable to feel much except the pull of pain and agony that only poets and madmen could be inspired by. I was simply emotionally drained. I couldn't cope with the normal routine of work and I nearly flipped out when the pressure came down on me at my job. And then I realized something . . .

i refused to live such a shallow excuse for a half-life. I know pain. I know suffering. And I refuse to let those things happen to me again. But then, does that mean I close myself up and push everyone away?

No. That's part of how I ended up there to begin with. I repressed all my pain and anger in the effort to get on with life. The trouble is that it will always come back up, in my case all at once and with a vengeance.

Now I live life one breath at a time, thankful for the gifts God has given me. The past is behind me now, I learn from it and move on. The thing is, people are capable of great good or terrible evil, even unto themselves. Life is what we make of it, be it good or ill. I know it sounds cliche, but you know the old positive attitude adages? They hold more truth than we realize.

And if you've read this far, sorry for the long post. I hate to see people sad and upset. If I could take all the anguish in the world upon myself so people could know true happiness forever, I'd gladly do it. But, I guess I'll just have to settle for an encouraging word or two.

hey mate, thanks for sharing this with us. You have gone through something I had gone through as well. It's F***ing hard and it will bring us down again but hey, we'll step up again because all in all, we are survivors.

I was given my life by the Great One up there and I think it is stupid to regret this. We are born into this world to fulfill certain purposes. If you can't find any, go get some goals and you have your purpose in life. We were given our life and body, and it is not within anyone's right to terminate nor regret it.

Before that though, why don't you try making more friends?

I think Enchanter that it goes beyond the questions of getting friends and all. I am thankful to have mine ( I wouldn't be here if not) but it is not in everyone's mind when the pain comes through. Friends are there to support, right but sometimes...Some may think we don't want to bother them.( I would go into this some more but my eyes are getting blurry)

Quote by DMNYFriends are
there to support

Exactly the point of my previous reply.

I had been through a stage where I had very few close friends around me and the world felt... a little dark. Not long after, I got into a new class and met all sorts of people from different countries. We had a lot of social gathering and study meets. For some reasons, everything just felt lighter, as if the burden in my heart had been lifted by the mere acts of exchanging ideas, sharing concerns and jokes. This way we learn to pick ourselves up and be stronger in the long road ahead.

I really believe the same thing can be applied to anyone who is currently not looking positively enough at precious life...

p.s. Forgive me if this sounds a little too 'wishy'. I have personally never experienced as some wrote here, but anyway, this is my take in life and my belief.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well... I hate my life. Everything will always go wrong for me. but i try to live it peacefully. I some time feels people just don't deserve to live (since we are so stupid). However, suicide is stupid. (at least take some people down with you).^^

Signature

Quote by RainOfStarsHowever, suicide is stupid. (at least
take some people down with you).^^

Taking a life, even if it's one's own, is still considered murder. Why? Because this life was given to us and we do not actually "own" it.

Cheers!

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

but life is basically an illusion. for all we know, we are just an experiment of some alien. Humans are useless, selfish, and stupid. what good are we to anything?

Signature

As long as there is girls, CARS AND anime why should you

Signature Image

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by rahxephon779As long as there is girls, CARS AND anime why should you

you have a very simple mind. you should go out more and see the ugly world we are living in.

Signature

Chiiishott

Chiiishott

Chi fanatic

If you seen me you would have a change of heart, RainOfStars.

What should I put here?

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I am not sure. I have seem lots of things

Signature

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i regret living everyday of my life, to tell you the truth i don't know why i keep going anymore. its pointless anymore

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by ChaoticianI remember a point last year where I was so broken hearted that I would lay in my bed and weep, scared that I would get up, go to the kitchen and take a knife to my vein. I remember the exact instant where I had given my all, and I could not give any more. And ever since then, it seemed like I was a dead man walking, unable to feel much except the pull of pain and agony that only poets and madmen could be inspired by. I was simply emotionally drained. I couldn't cope with the normal routine of work and I nearly flipped out when the pressure came down on me at my job. And then I realized something . . .
i refused to live such a shallow excuse for a half-life. I know pain. I know suffering. And I refuse to let those things happen to me again. But then, does that mean I close myself up and push everyone away?
No. That's part of how I ended up there to begin with. I repressed all my pain and anger in the effort to get on with life. The trouble is that it will always come back up, in my case all at once and with a vengeance.
Now I live life one breath at a time, thankful for the gifts God has given me. The past is behind me now, I learn from it and move on. The thing is, people are capable of great good or terrible evil, even unto themselves. Life is what we make of it, be it good or ill. I know it sounds cliche, but you know the old positive attitude adages? They hold more truth than we realize.
And if you've read this far, sorry for the long post. I hate to see people sad and upset. If I could take all the anguish in the world upon myself so people could know true happiness forever, I'd gladly do it. But, I guess I'll just have to settle for an encouraging word or two.

It's ok and I'm really thankful in sharing your story. And also thanks for the concern but your words are just enough.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Every day of my life. Life is not worth the trouble it takes to exist.

-Never love anything, for it will be taken away-
-Death is not the end of life, contrarily it is the beginning of it-
-I do not care so much that they respect me, only that they fear me-
-Happily-ever-after is a lie-

Quote by Enchanter
Exactly the point of my previous reply.
I had been through a stage where I had very few close friends around me and the world felt... a little dark. Not long after, I got into a new class and met all sorts of people from different countries. We had a lot of social gathering and study meets. For some reasons, everything just felt lighter, as if the burden in my heart had been lifted by the mere acts of exchanging ideas, sharing concerns and jokes. This way we learn to pick ourselves up and be stronger in the long road ahead.
I really believe the same thing can be applied to anyone who is currently not looking positively enough at precious life...
p.s. Forgive me if this sounds a little too 'wishy'. I have personally never experienced as some wrote here, but anyway, this is my take in life and my belief.

See it this way Enchanter, this life is like a game where tests(level bosses) are there to be taken over. We all fall and try again, we might do so alone or with the help of some others but we must continue. Why? Why do we have to when everything seems so bland, so gloomy and dark? Well, I'd like to believe for myself of this: If you know you are in darkness, it is because you have felt the light. This light is Just enough a wish for me to reach.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by RainOfStars

you have a very simple mind. you should go out more and see the ugly world we are living in.

I agree with what you said. As for the simple-minded person, I say you must think more mature to know what life means to you. Well, even though I'm saying this to you, I don't mean anything here and I have no right saying this because I, too, don't know my true feelings about life...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by RainOfStars

not in a bad way but being simple minded is better than always holding on to all the ugly things in life. . . right?? i know this pain u all speak of wen u say <b>ugly</b> i've seen it all my life. .. i was always pissed off about it. . but it never made my life any better. .. i decided that every thing i would do from then on would only make my life better. . i would only make my life better and the things that are ugly & i couldn't do any thing about them just forget it

to put it simply. . .. i'm tried of being pissed off. .. .. i'm tried of feeling hate and pain. . . my life is crap but being pissed off don't make it any better. . ... so wat does??? thats wat i will look for. . .. i've already found a few things that make it better. .. and thats not being pissed off

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jingson

Quote by RainOfStars

not in a bad way but being simple minded is better than always holding on to all the ugly things in life. . . right?? i know this pain u all speak of wen u say <B>ugly</B> i've seen it all my life. .. i was always pissed off about it. . but it never made my life any better. .. i decided that every thing i would do from then on would only make my life better. . i would only make my life better and the things that are ugly &amp; i couldn't do any thing about them just forget it

Hmm... You have a point. At least, a simple-minded person doesn't think of any problems in this nasty planet. Well. just smile and be happy!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

If you're people are feeling down, find a goal in life so you'll feel more contented and at least have a sense of importance. Remember that others care about you so think positive and let your loneliness run dry.

And Akaiken, I know you're down, so let me stomp a mudhole in your heart and walk it dry you mealy-mouth fulbol.

Signature

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

Nah I don't regret living. I love my life even though it's tough. I want to be a Doctor well isn't that every Filipino's goal? well that's enough for me.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

Nope and I never will...

Be Free and Masturbate

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I used to at my every waking moment, every time I went to sleep i hoped i never woke up.
For the longest time I had nothing and no one. I was getting close to ending it all.
Then I realized how selfish that was and I would be hurting a lot o people if I did that.
I also realized that there were plenty poor SOBs who had it worse than me.
U now I spend most of my time tryin to make myself better and to make a difference in life.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.