Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever regret living? - Minitokyo

Have you ever regret living?

page 4 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Yes, I often do... but then I remember that in life, you're never given anything you can't handle, and I firmly believe that. Whatever you feel now will come to pass, and if you feel the loads' a little to heavy, just let it out here. we're here for you.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Someone to talk to is I think a good way to let out emotions.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenSomeone to talk to is I think a good way to let out emotions.

That's a good thought. Or maybe just let your emotions out and scream. The psychiatrist once told me that...

Signature

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

..... When you live with people who fight and say your never going to be good enough.... you tend to regrett living. After hearing negative things day in and day out you start to believe them. But after torturing myself about what my family said....I stopped listening and started getting my life back... I now have wonderful friends who let me crash at their place when I need to get away.... Three fully paid college scolarships.... and a new home all the way accross the country away from them. Instead of regretting living why don't you try to go after the life you want?

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by sjolley..... When you live with people who fight and say your never going to be good enough.... you tend to regrett living. After hearing negative things day in and day out you start to believe them. But after torturing myself about what my family said....I stopped listening and started getting my life back... I now have wonderful friends who let me crash at their place when I need to get away.... Three fully paid college scolarships.... and a new home all the way accross the country away from them. Instead of regretting living why don't you try to go after the life you want?

Thanks for your concern but I don't know how to start...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

To Akaiken,

Son, I feel bad for you. Really. I don't think this should be taken lightly if you really feel as though you life is not worth living because you find your existence worthless. I don't think you should continue this conversation here. I think you need help. I really hope you find that help.

Unless your just doing this to get attention because your insecure. In that case your just sick.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by sogmastaTo Akaiken,
Son, I feel bad for you. Really. I don't think this should be taken lightly if you really feel as though you life is not worth living because you find your existence worthless. I don't think you should continue this conversation here. I think you need help. I really hope you find that help.
Unless your just doing this to get attention because your insecure. In that case your just sick.

Hey man, thanks for the advice but I'm not insecure. This is serious man so be serious.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yes, sometimes i wonder why am i actually living. most of the time i feel like i'm invisible. like i don't exist. or something. it's quite depressing, so i try not to think about it.

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

Hi everyone who's speaking there !
I don't regret living, even if it's sometimes hard, but I like my friends and hobbies. My only regret is that I haven't money to totally enjoy of this life ! lol All is so expensive nowaday !

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Nope.. never regret living... :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

no way... enjoy life... it's too short...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by ayane-heineNope.. never regret living... :D

But there are times that you feel regretful and it's a part of life.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Akaiken

Don't force her to bend to your views on life!!!

There are plenty of happy people who are content with their lives and have no reason whatsoever to regret their existence. The times people say they regret living is like a joke or something like when you say: "I shouldn't have been born..." when you're on the verge of losing a basketball game.

Just the title of the thread suggests a dominative thought of: "I'm gonna make you regret you ever lived!!!".

Peace out, Ken!!!

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by jakulito

Quote by Akaiken

Don't force her to bend to your views on life!!!
There are plenty of happy people who are content with their lives and have no reason whatsoever to regret their existence. The times people say they regret living is like a joke or something like when you say: "I shouldn't have been born..." when you're on the verge of losing a basketball game.
Just the title of the thread suggests a dominative thought of: "I'm gonna make you regret you ever lived!!!".
Peace out, Ken!!!

i smell gunpowder here....

i don't regret living as i have many friends around me...and it's fun....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Gunpowder.... don't get too close satan.....

.44 magnum.... The strongest hand gun ever made.... hmmmm.....

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by satan123

Quote by jakulitoGunpowder.... don't get too close satan.....

i'm immortal...nothing beats me.....
*except Kuro that evil witch..i cant stand her laughs...it's killing me*

Damn you!!! This is a serious thread and it's not a spam so try to be serious and I'll see you in Hell!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123

yeah let's kill ken in the story!!! kuro's sending chills to my spine....

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by satan123

yeah let's kill ken in the story!!! kuro's sending chills to my spine....

Lol!!! You can't kill the craziest, blood-thirsty man ever lived!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

And I thought you were serious....

Signature

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

some times i've felt that nothing can be helped.... but i don't think u should spend all of your life regretting that you were born... remember how lucky you are to be born.. remember that there's only about 1 in a billion chance of you being born... i think that's what the statistics say... idk.. but, life isn't about regreting about being born. you were blessed with a life so put some good use to it. and don't say you're a loner cause we're here for you... ^_~ if you don't spend time regretting your life, you can spend that time to change the way you are now. everyday you can paint a new canvas... everyday it is a blank and fresh new canvas.. and when the day is over, don't feel that you should've painted another painting.... lol.. this is coming from a little kid.. teehee... i'm too old for my age sometimes... i'm getting white hairs.. *sigh*

Shiz

Harmless Ronin

Quote by kotokosome times i've felt that nothing can be helped.... but i don't think u should spend all of your life regretting that you were born... remember how lucky you are to be born.. remember that there's only about 1 in a billion chance of you being born... i think that's what the statistics say... idk.. but, life isn't about regreting about being born. you were blessed with a life so put some good use to it. and don't say you're a loner cause we're here for you... ^_~ if you don't spend time regretting your life, you can spend that time to change the way you are now. everyday you can paint a new canvas... everyday it is a blank and fresh new canvas.. and when the day is over, don't feel that you should've painted another painting.... lol.. this is coming from a little kid.. teehee... i'm too old for my age sometimes... i'm getting white hairs.. *sigh*

lol, what she says is true, life can be miserable sometimes but count it up. you just lived the first part of your life how about the next paragraph of your life? who knows it cound be whole more fun, exciting and better then your life now XD oh yeah... i dont regret living *almost forgets to answer the question*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

life is great..y regret it?? and for all of you who regret it...jus wait...one day...you'll find out y you're all here right now...

For What It's Worth......

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Streamlife is great..y regret it?? and for all of you who regret it...jus wait...one day...you'll find out y you're all here right now...

Well that's true but I find it difficult to see life.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

yup... you can never avoid regretting something!!! take it from everyone! he! he! but it's not good to regret your life!!! you should be happy about it! eventhough there are times that you feel like you're not worth anything! your parents are the ones who should regret your existence!!! he! he!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

page 4 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.