Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever regret living? - Minitokyo

Have you ever regret living?

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 252 total items

Well I have been depressed before but I dont think that I've ever regretted living. I have on the other hand, regretted things I've done.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

Wow I am too lazy to read 7 pages of posts (I read the first! that counts!).

From what me and my friends experience, life sucks. We (my friends) are searching for something that will make us content with life (or at least get us out of depression) and allow us to live healthier lives.

Some of us found that little piece of happiness and have moved on. Meanwhile we are still here, waiting ...

btw, I heard anti-depressants dont really work from like 3 of my friends, so ... don't get your hopes up when you get prescribed them.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by Streamlife is great..y regret it?? and for all of you who regret it...jus wait...one day...you'll find out y you're all here right now...

Well that's true but I find it difficult to see life.

U just lacking aspiration and ambition my friend..
There are alot of things here worth living for..

like girls, sports car, gunnery, cinnamon roll.

i wanna kick bill gates ass and be the richest man in the world
**how can i regret living then?***

"Man want something he can never had
Man always fuc* up something he always had"

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

DANTEXTX

DANTEXTX

Dantextx

Well I'm really sorry you feel that way about life but let me tell you something the reason why we are here is to prove our selves you see if you decide life isn't woth living well you have lost the war against your self and this coming from a person that has a record of 3 suicide attempts and the time when I was going to try it for thr 4th time I realize that I was giving up a fight and that is something I've never done.
Well i hope you work it out and don't quit.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by Streamlife is great..y regret it?? and for all of you who regret it...jus wait...one day...you'll find out y you're all here right now...

**how can i regret living then?***"Man want something he can never had

You freak!!! Money isn't everything and I really tell you that! And besdies, I take life seriously so I can't think of anything that can change my lifestyle.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

You freak!!! Money isn't everything and I really tell you that! And besdies, I take life seriously so I can't think of anything that can change my lifestyle.

In your opinion!
we hav different goal in life.. :x
mine is to be a rich person.. urs is different..
ur not a materialistic type person, arent ya? good for you.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken[qu(...) is great..y regret it?? and for all of you who regret it...jus wait...one day...you'll find out y you're all here right now...

In your opinion! we hav different goal in life.. :x

Hey, I'm a materialistic person too but not as materialistic as you!

Pareho lang kayo ni jakulito, pareho kayong mukhang pare!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg[qu(...) is great..y regret it?? and for all of you who regret it...jus wait...one day...you'll find out y you're all here right now...

*pag nabili ko yung kotseng nililigawan ko.. sasagasaan kita.. hehehe :angry:*

Im an exception my friend.. im independent and no support coming from anyone..
i need this materialistic mind to be able to support my needs and desires.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken[qu(...) is great..y regret it?? and for all of you who regret it...jus wait...one day...you'll find out y you're all here right now...

*pag nabili ko yung kotseng nililigawan ko.. sasagasaan kita.. hehehe :angry:*
Im an exception my friend.. im independent and no support coming from anyone..
i need this materialistic mind to be able to support my needs and desires.

Yep, that's right man. You can't survive city life without things that will help you but don't change the subject man.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Sakura0chanI don't regret living. My life is a precious gift. So, I have to thank God for it. ^__^
Even though I experience pains and sufferings in my life. I don't regret it. Because the pains and sufferings I experienced will greatly help me...

I agree with yah.. life itselft is a gift from God..
must use it in fruitful and goodways..

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Sakura0chanI don't regret living. My life is a precious gift. So, I have to thank God for it. ^__^
Even though I experience pains and sufferings in my life. I don't regret it. Because the pains and sufferings I experienced will greatly help me...

Lucky for all of you. Just one reason and I think I'll be able to see life again.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Lucky for all of you. Just one reason and I think I'll be able to see life again.

I know the answer ken..
Girlfriend ryt? marami d2 sa makati.. mga nakablazer pa.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Sakura0chan(...) don't regret living. My life is a precious gift. So, I have to thank God for it. ^__^
Even though I experience pains and sufferings in my life. I don't regret it. Because the pains and sufferings I experienced will greatly help me...[/quote

I know the answer ken..Girlfriend ryt? marami d2 sa makati.. mga nakablazer pa.

Pare, dito lang sa Tundo marami na. Papalitan ko nga pala sig mo at mas maganda sa sig mo!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Ok, di naman ako nakikipag-kumpetensya e.. OX

wait, this is not part of the thread.. post it anyway

Iie. Mahal ko ang buhay ko :D That's why I'm trying my best to live life to the fullest O_O :D

life is made out of many different mixtures and compositions... dats y ppl hv many different perception of living... so, to live is to go through the hardships and the pleasure that we have encounter along the way despite the different way of living that we all have....

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Once ot twice, but I got over it..

Even in death, we triumph.

Im grateful for today, tomorrow and yesterday, regret will not change a thing...actions and facts do.

Signature Image

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Never.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

we all regret living at some point, theres just that time in our lives when it just seems like it isnt worth it... about 5 months or so ago i was on heavy pills for my depression, it seemed like life just wasnt worth living... however i grew out of that and now i see theres alot to live for, like my girlfriend and my family, and all that i can do for them by getting a good education and a good job to support them all in the future.

Tengu

Tengu

Fine... I'll do it...

I regret things I have done but I have never regret living.

Life is like a PlayStation 2 with a broken reset button. When your game is not going as well as you planned you will most likely have this urge to press the reset, but if you press it the whole thing will blow up and you can never play again. But if your wise enough you keep on playing and see what happens. You might still win and even if you don't it is still much cheaper option than blowing up your whole console. Besides there are propably much better games in store. You just have to work a little to get the money for one. Same goes for a better life.

I guess it's a bad thing to regret living in such a young age. Most of us still have about 75% of our life spans left and we can become wonderful persons in that time. Even if one's life has been a total joke up to this point he might find out in the end that only 25% of his life has been garbage and the rest has been actually quite enjoyable.

I guess humans should take example from chickens. Even if you cut one's head off it still keeps on running. So should we.

Day by day life goes by and before you know it you have grown old...

regret? no that's a useless manner. why? because we've already stepped our feet on this world. i think the next step is think how to make a better world for us to live.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by yuuzoraIie. Mahal ko ang buhay ko :D That's why I'm trying my best to live life to the fullest O_O :D

Yah.. i love that answer..
Problem is very natural as breathing..
You must love your life as always ken.. :x

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

hahhah THIS IS A great topic, realy good topic man, lots of people think of this everyday. Glad you brought it up and at the same time, wishing you wouldn't of had to go through the pain of needing to bring it up. But hears how I see it....do i regret living? Yes, and No. yes because the pain my friends and I have to go through. But mostly No, because without this pain what would you be? arn't you the same as dead? without pain your just as good as dead, and if you where never born, you wouldn't regret living because you wouldn't be alive to have regrets in the first place, so no matter who you are, you'll always regret this, and you can't say you don't, maby it didn't cross you mind but regret on life in nothing that anybody can do. It wasn't your choice to begin wit h, so you should have nothing to regret, for its not your fault. Everything in life is experince. Don't get me wrong, I make it sound easy and you say I have no idea what your going through. But it's a bit diffrent. I spent most my life tryin to understand the pain and suffering of people around me....I wanna become somebody who understand peoples pains....there harshships and not just somebody who cares nothin but his own. Life is full of regrets....I know I've done things in the past that still haunt me and if giving a 2nd chance I'd change it.....but even If i did change it...wouldn't I just regret something else? in a way Regret is life....and its the opposite or being proud....how can you be proud if you can't regret? This may seem likes its not realy goin anywhere to some of you, but to sum it up shorty. Without regret.....you have nothing....without regret, your already dead.

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 252 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.