Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever regret living? - Minitokyo

Have you ever regret living?

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 252 total items

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Yah i agree.. this is a great topic..
i donno ken can be genius sometimes until now..
this is a great topic ken.. time to post some advertisement and make some money..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkriegYah i agree.. this is a great topic..
this is a great topic ken.. time to post some advertisement and make some money..

You freak!!! This is my very first thread stupid! Next to my entrace thread which I'm really sick of. You just ressurected this from the dead.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

You freak!!! This is my very first thread stupid! Next to my entrace thread which I'm really sick of. You just ressurected this from the dead.

Ohh.. there goes the einstein ken the creator of this thread...
where had u been? i thought u regret being alive and already commit suicide.. lol

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by Akaiken

Ohh.. there goes the einstein ken the creator of this thread...
where had u been? i thought u regret being alive and already commit suicide.. lol

Bah, just stick to the thread ok?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Not that I've known of. I never regret living coz I wanna stay alive and do the things I've wanted to do. If your dead well then what good will it do to you. But then again, it's just my opinion.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by az-chanNot that I've known of. I never regret living coz I wanna stay alive and do the things I've wanted to do. If your dead well then what good will it do to you. But then again, it's just my opinion.

All of the posts here are all opinions so don't worry.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Nope, I've never regretted living in this world, never!

Cause I-Love-Anime!

Hehe, no that's not the reason! I've never regretted that because this is, well, what you call God's gift to us... You shouldn't fell depressed about life, because if you are, you're probably drunk!

Just live life to the fullest, Yup! that's one of my favorite mottos!

And just keep on smiling! :)

:) :) :)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by alexiel01Nope, I've never regretted living in this world, never! Cause I-Love-Anime!
Hehe, no that's not the reason! I've never regretted that because this is, well, what you call God's gift to us... You shouldn't fell depressed about life, because if you are, you're probably drunk!
And just keep on smiling! :) :) :) :)

I'm not drunk... in fact, I hate alcohol...

You're right but I still hate the world!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

me!!!?? no!! never!!! i'm not lonely or i dont want to have friends!!

sometimes i hate why i am alive bec. of some problems like i can't open my lunch box, i cant read my fav. manga due to my room is locked and i dont have my keys, i cant smack my brother bec. my mon say so... and i cant even eat my fav. dish bec. of my stupid dentsit... i cant run as fast as i can due to my Heart blah blah thing.. and m....... many more..

but i love making friends and friends hehe XD

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

Pfft, yeah of course I have. Then again...that's 'cause everyone ignores me. Or they give me fake pity, when they don't even know me.

I've been a loner most of my life and am working towards continuing the trend. There just doesn't seem to be any point in living. Everytime I wake up in the morning, in the back of my mind I'm going 'damn, still alive'

There's just no point to any of it

Hey!! no big deal ... ;) everyone experiences this kinda thing once in while...like they said."what goes around comes around and what goes up must come down" :)(alisha keys) Just chill dude coz going numb on everyone is like giving an announcment that your a "big fat loser"... do what I do just laugh at the face of danger...hehehe :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by alexiel01Nope, I've never regretted living in this world, never! Cause I-Love-Anime!
And just keep on smiling! :) :) :) :)

I'm not drunk... in fact, I hate alcohol...
You're right but I still hate the world!

Hahaha, you dont hate alcohol.. you just dont have money to buy it.. *tagay pa Ran*

Well, feeling regret living is a sign of being a pessimist.. its not a good attitude.

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

'Course not. I've never regretted living. I have a very satisfying life, though there have been lots of problems. What life doesn't? :) I feel blessed with it, and I have no intention of throwing it away because of a few bad days. ;)

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DrakenImmortalI've been a loner most of my life and am working towards continuing the trend. There just doesn't seem to be any point in living. Everytime I wake up in the morning, in the back of my mind I'm going 'damn, still alive'
There's just no point to any of it

Yep... Still alive... that's what it takes...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

To people feeling like they regret living, and since this is an anime / manga site~ read Kodomo no Omotcha... you'll feel like life is something to be treasured. It's a really, really good manga series~ check it out if you can!

shana05

shana05

Eternal Angel

Of course not... but I don't mind if I'll have to die right at this very moment... :nya: I'm prepared to live and ready to die at the same time... ;)

I gather the pieces of my heart
Then I want to deliver them to you at once
It's mysterious how my heart is overflowing

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by shana05Of course not... but I don't mind if I'll have to die right at this very moment... :nya: I'm prepared to live and ready to die at the same time... ;)

I salute you...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

nope

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by ouaticnope

I salute you too...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Ouch, my first day on MT and I saw many thread about death and regret living somethin like that. Is this world that bad, I don't think so, try to be optimistic even in bad situation, you will feel better. We were born to live and to deal with every single thing which can affect our lives, so have no time to regret living lol. Cheers ;)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by RachelGreenOuch, my first day on MT and I saw many thread about death and regret living somethin like that. Is this world that bad, I don't think so, try to be optimistic even in bad situation, you will feel better. We were born to live and to deal with every single thing which can affect our lives, so have no time to regret living lol. Cheers ;)

You're right about that but there are people who always regret living. Remember that everyone has their own personality...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by AkaikenYou're right about that but there are people who always regret living. Remember that everyone has their own personality...

I'm not against that though, just my thought and I hope everyone else can enjoy their lives

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by RachelGreen

Quote by AkaikenYou're right about that but there are people who always regret living. Remember that everyone has their own personality...

I'm not against that though, just my thought and I hope everyone else can enjoy their lives

Yeah, I know your point but I just can't help it, lol!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.