Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime and Video games - Minitokyo

Anime and Video games

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

I play video games and watch a lot of anime. I love anime, all kinds really. I just dont like the corny ones with gay poses in it. lol. But my fav game series is final fantasy and fav anime is somewhere between onegai teacher and hellsing. (so theres a huge gap)

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Wishful

Wishful

Loud & Spontanous!

i love final fantasy. though never really played it before, i'm saving up for a ps2 at the moment and the first game i'm getting is final fantasy X. I've never really read/watched those animes you like though. my all time fave anime is Full Metal Alchemist. It's on tonight! woo hoo!! >_<

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Full metal Alchemist is cool its on cartoon network now. I like Ghost in the shell much better, but what i meant was I like all the anime that is between those two.lol. But ffX is very good u should definetly get it.

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

hi arucardsmaster,
welcome to mt...glad you joined our community! thanks for your introduction, and i hope you'll have a lot of fun on here and will stick around for a long time... :)

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

kamiru

kamiru

life live

:D hey, great you joined, i too love watching anime, and i also love final fantasy, i have played all the final fantasy games ^_^'

kami chan

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.