Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i never get tired of watching saint seiya, and you? - Minitokyo

i never get tired of watching saint seiya, and you?

Tagged under Saint Seiya

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Vorse-raider

Bloody

i am watching it now (2:43 am) sigfried just die...is very sad...hilda remembering the warrior god deaths...sniff...why exist such a good anime??? all of them sholud be like that...snifff.

The axe in the hand of this evil animal has tasted the blood of many monsters.

Signature Image

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

...oye jonhster!!! where are you?...it`s been a while since you don`t show in mt...

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

ummmn, saint seiya was okay, but it is kinda boring, with everyone throwing fists at each other, there are better animes out there such as chobits or fma

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Saint Seiya was a classic, love the concept, hate the draggy-ness of the story. read the manga...all of them looks the same...sometimes i can't differentiate who's who without their armor. lol

Signature

>.<

I first watch it on TV when I was 6 and love it as lots of kids. Now with the recent JyuNiKyu-Hen and Meikai-Hen, although I have a different sight of anime in general, I still love Saint Seiya.

I love Saint Seiya...i was so angry when they stopped showing it on Cartoon Network and it's so hard to find on teh Internet...but it's great ^_^ I love it! little cheesy but it's cool

It was my favourite series when I was a kid, sooooo many years ago now, back then I watched it cantonese dubbed in HK. I still love it today, definitely a classic, Hyoga is my favourite character because he's so "cool" hah! XD seriously though, I do like the ice/freeze moves.

fatimahj

fatimahj

Fatimah

*grin* SS is fantastic, while it might look outdated to some and boring to others, it's a classic: beautifully designed characters, good morals in the story *if you can find them that is* with a touch of comedy and tons of actions.

"..so remember Me, and I shall remember you; and be grateful unto Me, and deny Me not." Al-Quran [2:152]

Shunita

Saint Seiya even after....

Oh I hated it when it went off air, but I wasn't a big fan of some of voice overs from it and what they edited out from it. *sighs*

I love the orginal though! Hades is by far the best, and oh so emtional! *wipes a tear away*

I love all te seasons,but hades is the best...the open song is perfect...the characters are much beautiful...everything...

The same. I never get tired of attending Saint Seiya ^ ^ He is mine it encourages favorite.

I Love Saint Seiya. True that Hades is the best...It's just perfect !

I love it...I used to think that originl series are the best, but Lost Canvas is ever better...

I love it so much too! I'm seriousy thinking about getting all the dvds if i can find all of them. btw, I wonder whether saint seiya was initiallly targetting boys or girls - there were several scenes with male nudity and yaoi-like relationship.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.