Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Karas - New Anime from Tatsunoko Production - Minitokyo

Karas - New Anime from Tatsunoko Production

page 1 of 1 15 total items

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

Karas, a new anime from the company that made Speed Racer and Soul Taker is out and also on DVD. A dark cyborg type hero saves Tokyo. Here's a small summary:

In Shijuku, near future, consecutive murders occur. The victims were deprived of their body fluid. They know a guy named Eko is the murderer. He used to be “Karas�, a guardian of the town, but before they knew it, he named himself Eko and began to revenge himself on human races.

Yurine is the person who directs Karas to save the town. In order to stop murder, she chooses Otoha as a new Karas. Then, a battle of two Karas begins.

For more info, visit the official website, http://www.thekaras.net/

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

Quote by DarkEVO
Yurine is the person who directs Karas to save the town. In order to
stop murder, she chooses Otoha as a new Karas. Then, a battle of two
Karas begins.
For more info, visit the official website, http://www.thekaras.net/

Yurine? the name sounds wierd..like yurine without the Y

Signature Image

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

Waw! This damn cool OVA by Tatsunoko again xd
i Fallin' for the karas design(dark Hero Style)

Cant wait for watch it........

Thx for the Info

yeah... this ova series does come with some great animation style... excellent cg + great bg music ^^ unfortunately i'm quite confused with the storyline and the relationships between the characters >_< Perhaps my mind is way too simple... it may takes sometime for me to digest this series...

Quote: Quote by shad0whunter:

Yurine? the name sounds wierd..like yurine without the Y

haha... i didn't notice... i do agree that her name sounds wierd... (although the pronunciation is different then English... the japanese reading for this name still sounds pretty wierd... ^^;;) but so far she's my favorite character in Karas ^^

does anyone know where i can find a karas gallery?! it is indeed very beautiful!!

Signature

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

i only watched the 1st episodes....@_@
don't seem to be able to find the rest......
i've heard that it shows on TV once a month....
but the 1st episode was like....a couple months back then.......where's the 2nd. 3rd...and so on?

it was awesome!!!~ the graphics are amazing..... i wanna watch the rest....

boo

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I saw the 1st episodes.
I'm not quite convinced about it yet.
Mmayb watching more of it will help.
Looks a bit interesting though

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Quote by calisqoI saw the 1st episodes.
I'm not quite convinced about it yet.
Mmayb watching more of it will help.
Looks a bit interesting though

yea, same here but i think it will be better in ep. 2.

Signature

I saw the first episode the other day.. I rather liked it.

Signature

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

This anime is great when i watched the 1st episod
the graphic & Karas the char is nice
cant wait for next epi

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

I think this series is really cool and the graphics are awesome...but it didn't get it much though after watching the first ep. It confused me, well gotta keep watching it :)

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

This is by far one of the best cg rendered anime's out there.
The animation graphics, the sound effects and the music on this really blew me away. xD
I had some problems keeping up with the storyline tough.

Looking forward to the next ep. :p

Signature

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

I have to afree with zefiron, its like watching GITS but with the craziest camera angles/shots during the battle scenes. Can't wait for C.J. to sub the remaining 3 OVAs.

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

I love this anime! It reminds me of Guyver. I haven't watched the first episode yet. I plan to download it from Anime-Kraze when they release it. ^_^;;

The designs are fantastic!
This anime is really wonderfull :D

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.