Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats ur fav rpg - Minitokyo

Whats ur fav rpg

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Terranigma (woooo old Game), FF 7, Valkyrie Profile ,Drag On Dragoon (if i can aount this one in as an rpg).

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

its gotta be the final fantasy series

mine is final fantasy 7,8,9,10 and suikoden

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

all the ff series.!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

I don't actually own or have played many rpg's but if it counts I either like Diablo 2 or Final Fantasy. Oh but my all-time favorite is World of Warcraft.

Signature

of course my fav is the ff series (really unique answer aint it? XD) but gameplay wise it would have to be the tales series

<(-.-<) Saying everythings special is just another way of saying nothing is special (>-.-)>

ff series for me haha :)

Claude

15th Division Taichou

shadow hearts covenant...i heard it was good but i really didnt expect it to be THIS good...really under-publicized game...rpg fans HAV to giv this game a try

the FF series is obviously in 2nd spot and kingdom hearts in the 3rd spot...i cant bliv ppl refuse to play KH bcuz of disney chars..it's absolutely one of the best i hav ever played, the battle system is sophisticated and extremely fun and the story is great as well

fourth place belongs to the Tales series...

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.