Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you knew what you know now if you were younger... - Minitokyo

if you knew what you know now if you were younger...

page 1 of 1 23 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

if you knew what you know now, if you were younger
would you change anything that you did in the past?

i think that i would get better test grades and that is about it....
because if i changed anything else...the chaos theory would come into play...and i don't think that that would be a good thing now would it?

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i wish i could've changed my spending habits cuz now i have too much credit card bills... >_<

man, i could've benefitted from some kind of financial planning course in high school or something.. XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Uh... sure... there are heaps of things... most probably to be a little bit more sneaky in life XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm.... I don't want to >.< I love my childhood as it is ^^

Signature

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Quote by bblsi wish i could've changed my spending habits cuz now i have too much credit card bills... >_<

man, i could've benefitted from some kind of financial planning course in high school or something.. XD

I agree, my credit card bills are killing me. A financial planning course would be a great idea

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

well i would have try to be less harsh about my parents, i took them for granted. But other than that, I won't change anything, because without those growing pains, I wouldn't be the person I am today, plus I made a lot of good friends being who I am, eventhough I was immature. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

There are plenty of mistakes that I would like to change, but I am fond of the lessons that they taught me.

I think I should've gone to regular school... ive been homeschooled my whole life but I dun think its such a good idea... -_-

Uhm.. I've said some pretty stupid things that benefited nobody. :sweat: If I could go back, I'd make myself learn to keep my mouth shut a lot earlier than when I did. ^_^' <-doesn't talk so much now. Black humour isn't always a good thing...

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

hmm, maybe i would try to be more outgoing...not really sure what i'd change. I might save my money better ^_^'

Signature

...there's plenty of stuff that I've done in the past that looking back on I would have done differently but that's with the benefit of hindsight...I am the person I am today (warts and all) because of the choices I've made...the only thing I'd really change is going to University....if I could go back in time I would have got a job after doing my 'a' Levels and completed my degree through the Open University instead...

If I could go back, besides all the obvious things to make money, I'd have learned chinese, get better grades, tell my parents how important they are to me, and studied more. Wait, I could do all that now!

I would love to have changed a few things but then again, it would mean I would change myself and what I'm able to do now...So as hard as it may sound, I rather stay with who I am today.

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

Save some money for starters and I guess I would try to be more outgoing. I would also tell that one girl back in high school, who just happened to be my best friend, that I liked her as I wanted to so many times but just couldn't guess I've regreted it all this time, sigh.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

I would avoid all the mistakes I had made previously...

I would have gone to college as soon as I finished high school. Waiting too long makes it 10 times more difficult.

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

well if i knew wut i know now i would of been the smartest kid it my class and be the youngest kid in 10th grade.......LOL.No i am to stupid for that j/p i would not steal a CD player and get caught. Heck i would off never stole i would be a good kid (^_^) :P

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

I think I was a good kid (I guess I still am a kid ^_^' ). I don't regret much.

bayumi

bayumi

hm.. if that happen, i just wanna .....
feel the time passing through around me again and enjoy it....

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

If I knew what i know now, i will be freaking rich.

Signature

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i would trick my classmates! get them back in a smarter way like making stink bombs or fireworks, haha! evil lil kid, oh! and also, i would make my mom take me to my phsyciatrist, (however u spell it) and make her think im crazy haha! so cool, then maybe i could do some thing that would get me on the news, like being the smartes 5 year old in the history of history, then yes! hahahaha

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

yes I would.... I wouldn't have spent so much damn money or ruined some much merchandise or got caught doing all the shit that i've done

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

lizzie'll learn how to be more independent .. and stop being such a pampered brat >.<
ooo .. maybe learn how to cook or something XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.