Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How would you deal with your annoying siblings? - Minitokyo

How would you deal with your annoying siblings?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I'm the youngest in my family. My older brother is quite strict, so I respect him and listen to him. Well, all the anime collections at my home come from him!!! And sometimes, extra pocket money! Annoying siblings? I don't think so. Annoying cousins, sometimes. So, I think the best way to deal with the problem is ignore them and show them that you're one to be messed with. But, don't use violence or you're going to lose!

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by acetherI'm the youngest in my family. My older brother is quite strict, so I respect him and listen to him. Well, all the anime collections at my home come from him!!! And sometimes, extra pocket money!

my elder bro din't give me anything....T_t

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

Quote by satan123

Quote by acetherI'm the youngest in my family. My older brother is quite strict, so I respect him and listen to him. Well, all the anime collections at my home come from him!!! And sometimes, extra pocket money!

Sorry, I just edited something just now. Seriously?

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

;-;

in saki's family ..

saki ISH the annoying sibling ..

>.>

*runz*

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by acether

Quote by satan123

Sorry, I just edited something just now. Seriously?

nay....just kidding....if he dares didn't give me the things i wanted he's gonna get some from me....( oops i became an annoying younger brother already...>_< )

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

nay....just kidding....if he dares didn't give me the things i wanted he's gonna get some from me....( oops i became an annoying younger brother already...&gt;_&lt; )

Ahahaha, not so bad. So, how many years older than you, your brother? My bro. is 5 yrs older than me.

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by acethernay....just kidding....if he dares didn't give me the things i wanted he's gonna get some from me....( oops i became an annoying younger brother already...&gt;_&lt; )

Ahahaha, not so bad. So, how many years older than you, your brother? My bro. is 5 yrs older than me.

3 years.....

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I have a sister that is 2 years younger, so it's not much of a prob. I do scold her sometimes if she wears my clothes however. If she turns her music up too loud, I go in there and tell her to turn the music down. If she doesn't obey....heheh....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by CagariI have a sister that is 2 years younger, so it's not much of a prob. I do scold her sometimes if she wears my clothes however. If she turns her music up too loud, I go in there and tell her to turn the music down. If she doesn't obey....heheh....

don't tell me that you ae going to wipe her.......>_<

If they happen to piss me of, I usually their ears give them a nogie or just bash them on their head.
Other times its just treatening or blackmailing.
I've been blackmailing them a lot lately since my parents dislike violence.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

yonge

Yonge

Its called the back hand slap...i've refined it to an art hehe
Nah j/k i just ignore my lil sis and normally they get sick of it. They may chuck a rag that u don't listen to them and wat not but honestly...most of the time its nothing serious

~Shinpiteki Da Ne~

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i see some of you are really patience when dealing with you younger siblings.....^_^

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I usually tell my sis to shut up sometimes, but we do get along well.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by CagariI usually tell my sis to shut up sometimes, but we do get along well.

wow...what a peaceful family....

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Me and my sister gets along quite well. We often argued and everything becomed normal in 1 hour. But there is the occational beating, which i give her when she really starts to piss me off.

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Argh, I have two younger brothers that are frickin' annoying! If they bother me when I'm on the computer... well, I lose my patience really fast! Sombody's gonna get hurt!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I get along pretty well with my little sister. When we get mad at each other we tend to just shout it out, and then its done.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Ehehehe... people know by now not to annoy me. :)

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by Chloe-chanArgh, I have two younger brothers that are frickin' annoying! If they
bother me when I'm on the computer... well, I lose my patience really
fast! Sombody's gonna get hurt!

what's your finishing move??? maybe i can learn something new...^_^

whack them, that's for sure.

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by dopewhack them, that's for sure.

not giving them any chances?

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I usually bribe my little brother with candy or something to get him to leave me alone. :}

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

my brother is quite nice, he doesn't really piss me off so I'm cool with him, he's just a few years younger than me so we get along quite well. But I have this cousin, everytime he comes to my house, my room is the first place he wants to visit, everything's just like a mess since he's in. First, of course I try to be gentle I tell him not to mess up, that would make me unhappy. He just stands still for a second then begins to be even more annoyed. I try to be reasonable for the second time but that doesn't work either. At last I scold and yell at him as loud as I can, he cries and told my aunt and my mom. My aunt just smiles while my mother scold me because I'm so unreasonable, he's just small something like that. Agrrr....the next time he comes, I just lock the door and go to the living room to play with him, he's quite cool there, weird child, I love him very much at that moment :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by Barbaramy brother is quite nice, he doesn't really piss me off so I'm cool
with him, he's just a few years younger than me so we get along quite
well. But I have this cousin, everytime he comes to my house, my room
is the first place he wants to visit, everything's just like a mess
since he's in. First, of course I try to be gentle I tell him not to
mess up, that would make me unhappy. He just stands still for a second
then begins to be even more annoyed. I try to be reasonable for the
second time but that doesn't work either. At last I scold and yell at
him as loud as I can, he cries and told my aunt and my mom. My aunt
just smiles while my mother scold me because I'm so unreasonable, he's
just small something like that. Agrrr....the next time he comes, I just
lock the door and go to the living room to play with him, he's quite
cool there, weird child, I love him very much at that moment :)

small child are tend to rebel everything we said.......i have given them 4 chances and they still keep bugging you......>_<

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.