Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How would you deal with your annoying siblings? - Minitokyo

How would you deal with your annoying siblings?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

usually we do get along, but when they arereally annoying, i'll bash them.

um, i use the cake knife trick. my cake knife looks like any other kitchen knife, except it isn't sharp. so i run towards them and stab them, and they scream, and i laugh. they usually leave me alone after that.

Quote by nekkidum, i use the cake knife trick. my cake knife looks like any other kitchen knife, except it isn't sharp. so i run towards them and stab them, and they scream, and i laugh. they usually leave me alone after that.

murderer!!!!!

Quote by CagariI have a sister that is 2 years younger, so it's not much of a prob. I do scold her sometimes if she wears my clothes however. If she turns her music up too loud, I go in there and tell her to turn the music down. If she doesn't obey....heheh....

you sound scary.

i dont have overly annoying siblings, mostly if they are annoying i just tell them to shut up and do something that'll keep them busy for awhile

Usually a warning, then a bashing. But not always in that order...

probably my young bro is nearly in his twenties.. so if i ask him to scram.. he will.. but most of time, he wont bother me unless he's very very very bored.. *lol*

Signature

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

when i was around 3-5 years old, i stuck a pencil on my sister's leg because i refused to let her use my crayons. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

but now that i'm older, i just tell them to shut up. if they're really annoying, i'd just shut up and give them the silent treatment. they get the mesage.

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

smack em around until they get in line

naruslover

I love Naru!

well i have a 12 year old sister (seriously 'special', but not major) and 2 baby brothers. So when my sister starts to piss me off I give her about 200 warnings before I actually do anything as to not set a bad example for my brothers. But I remember once she got so friggin annoying I yelled in her face (probably spit a little too XD) and then kicked her in the shin, she bent over and I kneed her in the stomach and she fell backwards and hit the dinner table. And then the best part was:
Sister: Mom did you see that?
Mom: Yeah... Dont come to me, you had that coming for 10 years.
WOOOOOT MOM!

Shinobu: Oh you were just kidding? Thanks goodness.
Kitsune: Of course I was just kidding. You're so cute Shinobu!
Naru: And you're so jaded it makes me sick!

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by narusloverwell i have a 12 year old sister (seriously 'special', but not major)
and 2 baby brothers. So when my sister starts to piss me off I give her
about 200 warnings before I actually do anything as to not set a bad
example for my brothers. But I remember once she got so friggin
annoying I yelled in her face (probably spit a little too XD) and then
kicked her in the shin, she bent over and I kneed her in the stomach
and she fell backwards and hit the dinner table. And then the best part
was:
Sister: Mom did you see that?
Mom: Yeah... Dont come to me, you had that coming for 10 years.
WOOOOOT MOM!

o_0
well...since i'm the eldest of 5 siblings, this is how i deal with my lil sisters and brother.
1st: warning [usually, this is enough...they're pretty scared of me]
2nd: out! [of my room..that's where we all hang out]
then they would come begging for forgiveness by bringing me some milo/french fries/fruits..[serious]
i think it's all about respect. when you respect them they will respect you in return. ^^;

I AM the younger sibling. *insert evil maniacal laughter here*

only I'm the one being tortured. T_T But that's okay, because my sister buys me stuff all the time. XD So either way, it's all good.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I'm the youngest and my older brother is out of the house so.........it's all good!!! ^o^

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i have 5 sisters and 4 brothers all younger, usually i just either lock them out side of the house until they promise to shut up or i hit them with something hard! (yeah i know it's mean but they're so stupid) ^_^'

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i try dealing with them by just trying to control my anger, since if i yell or hit my ilttle step brother for annoying the living hell out of me or if he did something wrong, im the one that would get into trouble for not telling his mom first >_<

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

I just start screaming & throwing things at him. Brutal & painful but it gets the job done(yes, I'm a bad sister).

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

distract them with something else.....

PAche

PAche

hoarder

my bro has got an iPod and he depends on me to upload songs into them.so when he pisses me off i just remove all his favourite songs and he'll come begging me for them

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

When I was young and immature, I used to smack my younger brother. When I got older, I just ignored him. Now I just refrain from commenting when I disagree.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

if they dont listen to u, just ignore them for the rest of thier life, i did it to my bro. it has been 4 months from now that were ignoring one another.

If they're young enough, you should put them in a burlap sack and work the ribs real good with some hooks. Then when their all incapacitated and crying, put toothpaste in their eyes and tell them your parents have been feeding them cat food their whole lives.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

this ones very easy just tie a rope to there ankels and hange him form the 2 storie window every time they annoy you

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

i'll scold my siblings!

smiling???? coz i think... they're annoying just to attract attention... so if i just smiling on them they will not feeling bad and me too (well.... this is just part of my personality after all... i smile all day long... hence....) my teacher also said like this, "woah! you're great. still smiling even though you're answering the wrong answer..... anctually that comment hurts me. but i don't do anything beside smile.... best way to settle problems??

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.