Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sizes for various IM icons/avatars? - Minitokyo

Sizes for various IM icons/avatars?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

Hellooooooo good folks.
I don't have any Instant Message programs, but I need to make some icons for an upcoming project.

I know that LiveJoural icons are 100x100 and MSN icons are 50x50.
What is the size for AIM icons and also any other widely-used message services?

Thank you so much! :D

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

aim icons are 48x48... msn background are near 480x350 I believe... for the common size.

*confused*
sorry.. i don't remember posting anything here..
why do i get this msg??

Vequinox

Vequinox

Funkalicious

I dunno, I think it puts a link in the "Messages" area whenever someone on your friend list posts on the forum...that could get annoying quick!

Also, thank you, suntiger, that helps a lot!

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

it not only puts a message whn your friends start a thread, but also with their submisions ..
and yes, thet gets annoying veri quickly

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

eeek....

phex

phex

Come to daddy

avatars for MSN are 96*96 and smilies 19*19, hope it helps you :)

Signature Image

Forum avatars are frequently: 100x100, 64x64, 60x60, 50x50 also. Just so you know.

shirahana

white flower

Invision Board uses 64x64 ^-^; I like those... 60x60 are the most common, I think... but I don't make those 'cause like I said, I prefer 64x64 ^-^;

80x80 is another for message boards ^^;

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.