Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime do you usually watch? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime do you usually watch?

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, there are many animes created for us to enjoy but of course, it has a specific kind...

I prefer to watch adventure and sci-fi anime because it's really enjoyable!

Well, maybe other kinds are Ok to watch but depends on the story...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I prefer action.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Me too... I love it when people fight on screen XD No reason... I'm just violent in my genes XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

hmm i mianly watch any as long they have a good story line, but i usuall perfer mecha and love story. I know they have a name for the love story genre is it called called shouen???

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by kuroimisaMe too... I love it when people fight on screen XD No reason... I'm just violent in my genes XD

Wow... you have violence in your genes huh! Well, to tell the truth, that adventure and sci-fi animes are all action!!! I also like violence!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I watch everything as long as I find it enjoyable, I love animes with deep serious stories such as monster but at the same time I enjoy my anime comedies just as much, sensless violence is always good to just sit back, relax and watch as the characters kick each other's butts lol

As long as I find an anime fun and ejoyable to watch I'll watch it and love it, who knows maybe one day I'll enven find a sports anime which I'll like and start watching that as well even though I'm not much into sports myself.

Raiyne

Raiyne

~Rain Drop Tears~

Well I prefer watching action with fighting or gunz XD as well as comedy. :) I also don't mind drama and a love story. I'm really not too picky when it comes to choosing the different genres of anime as long as it has a good story.

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenWell, there are many animes created for us to enjoy but of course, it has a specific kind...
I prefer to watch adventure and sci-fi anime because it's really enjoyable!
Well, maybe other kinds are Ok to watch but depends on the story...

The kind of action you like is in bed!!! Know what I mean? *grins*

Anything that basically has good character design and well-balanced story.

*for Akaiken* I hate hype animes. You know what I mean about that Ran... yung mga uso na parang suso na parang pekpek ni Via Veloso!!! Kapamilya Anime sucks!!! GMA MyAnime rules!!!

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i like a lot of anime stuff
im watching now Bleach,Peach girl,loveless,sousei no aqarion,emma,tsubasa chronicle,erementar gerad and ichigo 100%

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

i love samurais... be it supernaturals or historic. :D

like samurai champloo, samurai 7, samurai deeper kyo (manga only though), rurouni kenshin.. and even bleach (considering the shinigamis n all).. well, you get the picture. Of men and women n swords and cool swordskills. :D

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

Don't any of you guys watch ecchi? Sci-fi and action are okay, but when my mental state reaches a point that I become too obsessed in the plot, I watch some comedy nonsense ecchi. It is such a good painkiller, you know?

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

i dunno.,.... i watch nearly every kind of anime, as long as the pic is good, and have a great or meaningful storyline...

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

Action, Romance-comedy, mystery and most of all...Mecha.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

anything that is fun to watch... those anime that u will laugh..

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I really like to watch anime that has a good set of characters and good story. ^__^
i prefer action, adventure, mystery, romance and comedy.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Anything that really has "story" in it, and a real good one since I'm getting tired of watching many overrated anime with very similar plot & story with the others...

And the one who's brave enough to defy market demands (i.e things like bishou, fanservices, over excessive gore and other thing that can be annoying sometimes if used often) thus having it's own identity.

Unfortunately that kind of thing are mostly found in older anime :( hardly seen anything outstanding today since most of them were remake of older anime series story but with worse result somehow.

sigh...we sure need more director like Hayao Miyazaki (and more anime like Nausicaa).

AnimeHero

AnimeHero

The Man of Few Words!

I really like lots of action with a good story line as well as comedy! :D

I'm BACK!
NEW USERPAGE COMING SOON!

Signature

action, adventure, comedy and just about anything with a good story line animes

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

I have no idea... I just watch what I watch and really don't know why. Most of the time, I'll really like an anime because of the characters though, so maybe that's it. But, with that, it's also got to have some crazy action scenes in there. :\ I guess I'm not that picky, really.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

most of the ones I like to watch are the shoujo type series, like Gakuen Alice, Secret of Cerulean Sand, Ashita no Nadja, and Garasu no Kamen or any Hayao Miyazaki works or movies . no action type guns, no space or robots,,more important thing about it is NO ecchi!!

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Quote by kira3572hmm i mianly watch any as long they have a good story line, but i
usuall perfer mecha and love story. I know they have a name for the
love story genre is it called called shouen???

No... Love Story anime is generally called "Shoujo" it means "Girls". IT's because girls are generally the targets of Love Story anime, like Kare Kano. "Shounen" is action anime like Naruto and Bleach.

Personally... I love all sorts of anime. I don't have any real guideline besides having SOME interest in the story, and enjoying the artwork (Pretty boys are a big plus).

I'll watch Ecchi, Hentai, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Mecha, Magical Girl, Shounen, Shoujo, Shounen-ai ect, ect, ect. I just have to have enough interest in it and enjoy the art. *as she currently downloads episode 1 of "He is my master", More "Loveless", admires her Kyou KAra Maou DVD, Anticipates the next episode of Naruto and Bleach, wishes Ayu would get off their butt and finish Rozen Maiden, Anticipates the completion of Fantastic Children, Wishes AnimeOne would release more KKM since she's watch the last 3 episodes subbed, wishes that BECK would have another season ect.ect.ect.*

I follow way too much anime...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Well, I like almost every kind of anime as long it is made very well and original.
I like it when action is combined with psychological things. A bit comedy is always good.
The companies that make anime like that are Gainax and Bones - probably the best studios ever.

i like action or war type anime like the gundam series

CoolOtaku

AllRPGer

I like romance and psychedelic stuff like Lain and Haibane Renmei. Boogiepop Phantom wasn't that great, so I never finished it. Romances like Marmalade Boy are entertaining enough and Green Green was a really good romance clouded by fanservice, but I like many more than that. I just can't think of them at the moment ;)

page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.