Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime do you usually watch? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime do you usually watch?

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

anything with action, comedy and good soundtracks

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

I like all types ^_^' as long as I like the story line or characters. From mech like Escaflowne, to sports like Prince of Tennis, to adventure like Tsubasa, magical girls like Card Captor Sakura/Pretear, and also Miyazaki sensei's work(most of them I watch lol)
I only don't like stories that are too dark or depressing OX

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by mistakillahAs long as it's got violence, fanservice and plenty of gore. XO

Man, you're too violent.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I like harem, school girl, ecchi, romance, non-shojo anime.
Urgh, starting to miss my old school day >"<

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

shounen all the way. I do watch other various kind of anime though.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Adventure, Romance and Sci-fi

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

Gabberjaws

Nyu Nyu!

I like stuff like Gantz and Elfen Lied...ie. not happy but I also like comedies with a bit of romance like Love Hina. Also shows like Noir/Gunslinger Girls/Madlax...artsy violence.

I'm not too into mecha stuff and space, but it's not that I don't like it all.

Signature
Love the woman in your life or she'll come back and eat you.

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

i love warm love filled animes. and the occasional fighting ones :)_ btu they all have love so ys!

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

Quote by rayearthsigh...we sure need more director like Hayao Miyazaki (and more anime
like Nausicaa).

I fully agree. Miyazaki's movies were wonderful.

Anyways, I like just about any kind of anime, but I prefer one with a really good storyline. Though, I am rather attached to anime with angels in them...

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

Lets see i watch anything thats good. I love mostly watching the old anime series now in days there are some that really dont have a good story line.

Signature Image

i like action and adventure
and some mainstream anime

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Crystalmaiden87Lets see i watch anything thats good. I love mostly watching the old anime series now in days there are some that really dont have a good story line.

Well... sounds like me...

Many animes of today have no more great storyline. It's as if they just do some anime and then aired it on national T.V. Unlike the old ones that have a really CooL storyline.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

mi is kawaiilover...i watch anime wit kawaii chicks...simple no...:D

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Crystalmaiden87Lets see i watch anything thats good. I love mostly watching the old anime series now in days there are some that really dont have a good story line.

Oooooohhhh... that's right. I think new one's don't have a good storyline unlike the old days.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I think it isnt like that. If youre reading the right magazines you can find a lot of good ones but here in Germany there you cant find a lot *sigh* but I really like Weiss Kreuz I dont know which name it has in your country. Full moon wo sagashite is a good one to^^

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I like anime with romance and drama. But the funny thing is, I'm into Naruto and Bleach... *shrugs* I don't know why, but I think they're cool. But, yeah, romance is my number one! ^_^

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by ttweni dunno.,.... i watch nearly every kind of anime, as long as the pic is good, and have a great or meaningful storyline...

Yeah. I agree with ttwen on this one. As long as the stroyline is good then the anime shouldn't be bad.

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by KaedeDiauI think it isnt like that. If youre reading the right magazines you can find a lot of good ones but here in Germany there you cant find a lot *sigh* but I really like Weiss Kreuz I dont know which name it has in your country. Full moon wo sagashite is a good one to^^

Weiss Kreuz is one of my Faves!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Recently I've been into drama/emotional stuff, and I think that's where most of my tastes will be centred around for a while.

I've seen a bit of the mecha/comedy genre (Nadesico, for example), but it doesn't really appeal to me as much =x

Signature Image
:3

I usually love to watch animes that are mysterious, comedy, action, adventure and romance. But most animes I love to watch are the animes which has comedy in it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

I guess i just watch any anime that appeals to me, but the animation style matters quite a bit to me when i choose what to watch. Then again any good anime goes! ^_^'

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

I usually watch sci-fi and action
but sometime comedy and romance

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by raysgirl20032000I usually watch sci-fi and action

A fellow sci-fi fan, eh...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by raysgirl20032000I usually watch sci-fi and action

A fellow sci-fi fan, eh...

Im a sci-fan too..

Voltes V, Diamos, Voltron LOL

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.