Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of anime do you usually watch? - Minitokyo

What kind of anime do you usually watch?

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by sylvenI watch all kinds but I like action and comedy the best.
Rune Soldier Louie is my idea of the perfect anime for me.

I watch Rune Soldier too...

Really? What's your opinion of it?

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

action, fighting, comedy, gory.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by sylven

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by sylvenI watch all kinds but I like action and comedy the best.
Rune Soldier Louie is my idea of the perfect anime for me.

I watch Rune Soldier too...

Really? What's your opinion of it?

As far as the animation is concerned... it's okay but the story is a liitle bit stupid...

It could've been a better anime if the story rocks...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

It was a little weird story wise but that didn't stop me lol.

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

I like romance, and comedy, but I guess what I look forward to is the originality in the anime :)

Signature

gash

wad do u want?

i like school-life genres and mebbe a bit of ecchi here and dere... ><

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i perfer romance but the romance can be a little comedy. like love hina

I usually watch Inu Yasha and Neon Genesis Evangelion

Action-adventure, sci-fi and occasionally love/ comedy. It really depends on the story for me

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by tarerenI like romance, and comedy, but I guess what I look forward to is the originality in the anime :)

Yeah... that counts...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I don't really mind but I like it best if there is some sort of action involved

i watch anything really, from fruits basket and chobits, to mahoromatic and trigun, to gundam wing and blue gender. as long as the story is appealing ill give it a try, from the lovey dovey to the comedy/action/drama to the hardcore action/drama. ITS ALL good!!

I like the whole weird ninjas, samurais, fight, kill, evil big brothers, death, hot tennis players, loud weird-hair-coloured main characters, shorter-than-thou heros, kids who see dead people, crazy combination travelling together, bishounens, talking teddy bears and armour suits, awesome eyes, aiming for nationals or red stones, girls in another dimension or ancient books, lotsa evil or cute foxes, smoking, cursing monk and die! die! die! type of animes... :nya:

And oh..... If it isn't weird, it's still ok..... But if it is..... All the better! XP

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by kitchiI like the whole weird ninjas, samurais, fight, kill, evil big brothers, death, hot tennis players, loud weird-hair-coloured main characters, shorter-than-thou heros, kids who see dead people, crazy combination travelling together, bishounens, talking teddy bears and armour suits, awesome eyes, aiming for nationals or red stones, girls in another dimension or ancient books, lotsa evil or cute foxes, smoking, cursing monk and die! die! die! type of animes... :nya:
And oh..... If it isn't weird, it's still ok..... But if it is..... All the better! XP

Wow... very detailed huh...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Seria

~~Pure Spirit~~

1.Anything that has romance in it and hopefully has a happy end.
2.I like the character design
3.HAS A story

Signature

mmm violence, action and fantasy, yup and comedy too XD

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Seria1.Anything that has romance in it and hopefully has a happy end.
2.I like the character design3.HAS A story

Yeah... It must "Have" a story!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I love to watch those anime with good stories and with fighting scenes full of magical effects. Animes with lots of humor is also good.

Pretty much only comedy and action. I haven't watched that much anime, though, so I don't really know. Which reminds me, what does FLCL count as, if it can even be categorized?

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by skreavlmmm violence, action and fantasy, yup and comedy too XD

Violent guy I see...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Just about anything for me...as long as it's interesting.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Comedy, sci-fi and action. <3

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I'd say action. I'm a rather big fan of anime for guys...even if I am a girl...I read and watch some shoujo, but it tends to get on my nerves after some time because it's always the same type of story that's remixed a little bit each time. Anime for guys have more different styles, better action and most of time, better storylines.

Signature Image

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I usually watch any kind. If it has Anime in it, I WILL watch it. But I love action and lots, but lots of blood in it too!! XP And with a pinch of humor in it... :nya:

Signature Image

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 289 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.