Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever told a lie but felt like telling the truth? - Minitokyo

Have you ever told a lie but felt like telling the truth?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Hey, its me again. So, have you? I have. One time a classmate of mine asked me to borrow a pencil and I said I didn't have one(which I did actually have one that time). i lied cuz I didn't trust that person.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Yeah, I have that, and very oft too. When people ask me if I'm alright I say that I feel good, which I sometimes does't do. I lie about that sometimes, because I don't want that people should worry about me.
Yep, so it is! :D

See ya! :)

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

sometimes I do, but sometimes not.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Sometimes I do and then realize I did have it, and then feel bad, sometimes I don't like that person so I make an exception. Most of the time though I try to tell the truth.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

:pacman: :pacman: :pacman: :pacman: = i dont get a single about what your talking about...sry :(

It is time for you to drown

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

What I mean is, pretend you told a lie, then later you realize that you should've told the truth. Get it?

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Okoru

Title? what's that?

I do that more often than I realize. It's hard living in two worlds...

Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
-Confucius

nospheratu

Alucard_NoSpHeRaTu

Well i confess.... every lie I say, and i dont know why.. t seems like if it wasn't true... even i start beliving it... But who cares... I'm the only one that know the true... isn't correct????

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i think u do the right thing, why would you lend someone u dont have a trust with.

acether

acether

Cool Style, Hot Look

I have!!! Err, jackie-lyn, red-planet31, you're reading? *Defending* People do lie, right? Who never? People who said they never lie are liars. Sometimes, telling lies is better than telling the truths. Sometimes I feel bad after telling a lie but sometimes I feel bad after telling the truth. We're thinking too much and wondering what would've happened if we told the truth/lie if we question ourselves again.
I always think back again after the things I've done, right or wrong. I'll get over it after some time including after telling a lie/truth. If I get a second chance to do what I think I should've, I'll think more carefully. So, I think that depends on the situation one's in. Did I just babble too much?

Morning sunlight in your eyes brings life to everything
Waking the earth with love and tenderness within
Feel the blooming of the trees vivid in the clear blue sky
So blue that it will take your heart and breath away

Signature

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

all the time. i dont lie cuz i love doing it. hehekz. like sometimes i lie to my mom bout where i've been hanging out, if she asked. if i know tt she wldnt mind, then i wld've told the truth, but if i know tt she'd nv accept my answer, tt's y i lied. i wld love to tell her the truth, but tt'd only put me into trouble..hence the reason. i wonder if i make sense at all...?

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.