Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your fav anime (by music)? - Minitokyo

What is your fav anime (by music)?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

matsic

matsic

Bouncy Bouncy!

initial d

Loveless, Sousei no Aquarion, Vision of Escaflovne, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist,
Gankutsuou, Le portrait de Petit Cossette, Mai-Hime, Boogiepop Phantom, Fantastic Children XD

Mai HiME, anything Ali Project, AIR tv... Oh, Rozen Maiden has an incredible soundtrack, too. No, wait, didn't Ali Project make that soundtrack? oh well, I've made my point.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

AngryDragon

All Kills No Frills

Gotta agree with koutetsu and matsic. Initial D has the best music of any anime simply because it fits so well with the situations. That high intensity eurobeat always makes me want to hit the winding mountian roads whenever I hear it. It's just so exciting!

Signature

Evil is relative, Annalist. You can't hang a sign on it. You can't touch it or taste it or cut it with a sword. Evil depends on where you are standing, pointing your indicting finger.
- The Black Company, First Novel

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I think AirTV, Full Moon wo Sagashite and Cardcaptor Sakura. ^_^ I like the background music especially. :D I love the ending for TsubasaRC too! ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KgNE has some good op/ed, although I hadn't noticed til i dl the singles. As for noticable music while watching the anime, I have to go with flcl. The best by far!!

For music....Beck has the best. Come on, what anime all about a rock band doesn't have the best music?

Hmm...the music in Gundam Seed and Noir (Kajiura rules) are really good too come to think about it :)

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

My anime music collection is very vast and long winded, but I do have favorites from it.

Urusei Yatsura 3: Remember my Love
Gundam F91
Gundam 0083
Gundam Char's Counter Attack
Gundam 08th MS Team
Tenchi the Movie (by Christopher Franke)
Giant Robo (by Masamichi Amano)
Gundam Seed

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

By music? Oohh I like a lot~ really!
Full Metal Alchemist OP - Melissa
Hunter x Hunter - all songs
Digimon - Mostly all OP and ED
Yu Yu Hakusho - all songs

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

jinhui

jinhui

I love Harry Potter

river in GDSeed, FMA and Mai-Hime

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
in Theater in NOVEMBER

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Inu Yasha,Rurouni Kenshin and Silent Mobius , the music especially Endings are great and transmit much sensations

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Hellsing has really cool BGM...it suits the show very well. I recall getting creeped out by the piece playing at the end of the last episode. Gundam Seed has great insert songs, like Akatsuki no Kuruma and Meteor...

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

I like alot of anime
but the anime with the best music is defintely gundam seed (destiny)

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.