Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nip/Tuck : Does anybody watch it? - Minitokyo

Nip/Tuck : Does anybody watch it?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi!
I wannna know if you're watching it, liking it or hating it, find it shoking and why that. :)

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

i dont watch it

Signatures suck

Yeah I love nip tuck .... it s very hum funny :D

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

don't lie, nobody watches that show.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

one of the best series ever

sanmadjack please, be a more talkative about what you said. :)

i love itttttttttt they're so handsomeeeeeeee but it may shock especially the surgery o_0 o_0 i learned a lot about the body XD XD . however i don't like the relationship between the main characters it makes too much "melrose place" ^^

please be gentle with me i'm french ^^
Signature

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

I watched only four or five episodes when they passed around here last year... I liked most of it... I think it was a very different and creative show... XD ... Mainly because they aren't afraid to show/say certain touchy subjects... XD ... But now I really don't have the time anymore... ^_^' ... And I don't think they are showing the new episodes around here yet... XD ... Plus... My heart is already owned by 2 shows... XD ... The X-Files and Law & Order: SVU .... XD

Bellatrix

Bellatrix

Miracle

hey !!!
of caurs I already watch this tv show (serie) It's simply.. FUN XD
Hum... comment dire ca en anglais lol
Oui j'adore cette serie ! par contre ca ma choquee la fin !

Signature Image< Adopt a Neopet ! Please !
Wolves//HP//Unicorns//FMA:Lust

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.