Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mp3 converter. - Minitokyo

mp3 converter.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Ok my pc is wierd cuz i can't play .wma (or whatever the file typ is from windows media player). Not even with wmp itself. THats why i need a program that can change the file to mp3. Cuz i also can't play em with Winamp. And that is just sh*tty. Cuz i got some good songs. I need a program that runs on 98 and is free of spy ware and doens't cost. Any1 knows suchs a program? Post it here or send me a pm. Thx

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

Are you sure that the wma files are good? If they are WMP and winamp should have no problem playing them. That is unless the files have licensing protection.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

go check www.softpedia.com it has what you need, but i can't guarantee anything =)

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Are they DRM protected files? You can't play DRM protected wma/wmv files without a license. You can convert them, but not without some hard work.

Signature

maybe you should try either updating/repairing/reinstalling windows media player.

Use "Power MP3 WMA Convertor", it can convert most of the popular file formats, its shareware without timeout, so it's pretty good if you only convert one file at a time (cos the feature to convert directories has been disabled).

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Quote by jakulitoAre they DRM protected files? You can't play DRM protected wma/wmv
files without a license. You can convert them, but not without some
hard work.

I have the license but i also have the"power" to do anything i want with it. Its sounds a bit wierd but i can do whatever i want with it.

Quote by deviationermaybe you should try either updating/repairing/reinstalling windows media player.

I did that 3 times even updated it. I just get an error when it goes to the next song. I can play 1 of a play list, but when it goes to the next it just stops and windows say's that there is some problem and i have to close it.

Quote by Alchemy101Use "Power MP3 WMA Convertor", it can convert most of the popular file
formats, its shareware without timeout, so it's pretty good if you only
convert one file at a time (cos the feature to convert directories has
been disabled).

I will give it a try Thx

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

Db power amp music converter... or something like that. It works very well and it's what I use.

Try OGG converter- is good.
Exist other good program- Awave audio Converts 80+ audio file formats...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.